| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

any pull ahead on the new a6?

3 month pull ahead available for current Audi leases!

Spreadsheet just finished… that took a bit!

1 Like

I’m getting really frustrated with these not so great, purported “great deals”. The economy is about to fall off a cliff and today’s lease deals are far worse today than they were last year or the year before that. It used to be you could get a Q5 lease from a broker in the low high 300s/low 400s this time of year.

1 Like

Perhaps your complaint would be better suited towards Audi of America?

11 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I was off the past few days, I believe I have replied to all PM’s. Please let me know if I have missed you!

Good afternoon everyone!

A3’s & A4’s are leasing strong, please reach out if you’re in the market, I have quite a few titanium models in stock. Both are low-mid 300’s with just drive offs for 36/10k. Put MSD’s and you’re close to sub 300’s!

3 Likes

^Didn’t see that one coming :grin:

1 Like

Finished all PM replies and quotes. Please let me know if I have missed you!

Hi. I’d like to see your current deals. I’m in SoCal and looking at Audi SUVs. Thank you.

1 Like

The weekend is here, let’s move some cars!

RS5 lease worthy for 2019?

What are some rough numbers for S4/S3?

As the saying goes, one bad apple spoils the bunch. I will no longer be offering out of state services unless you fly in and pick up the vehicle.

1 Like

Donny I might be on the market to get a new vehicle in late November. Is it too early to try to get a 10+ LH score deal on the new e tron?

Not much money in these cars

I don’t use the leasehackr score as a gauge for deals. I will say the e-Tron isn’t going to be “hacked” for a while.

Let’s get some vehicles out! All PM’s replied. If you need the spreadsheet please text or PM me!

Bump for a busy weekend!