Off Topic Landfill

Hi can I have the link please? Thanks.

Link please!

Can you please send me the link. Interested in leasing a '19/'20 X3 or X5… 36/15k

Do you guys know if for example like this demo has 5,916 on ODO but when starting the lease have them put in 4,916 into the contract and taking the 1,000 Miles minus in the 45,000 so that they give you a way better residual resulting in a great deal?

that’s fraud, no. They will get hammered if they get caught.

Do you think some dealerships would do this for there customers if asked?

Nobody will do it, they report the mileage to carfax and I believe bmw as well knows.

This is one of the stupidest questions I’ve read on here and I’ve read A LOT of stupid things.

2 Likes

I see a lot of loaner that have reported around 4k but are actually like a little over 5k and it makes a big jump so if they put in the 4k in the contract that would result in a way better residual. So I’m wondering if it could work?

Can I have a link please

Hello, Can you please provide the information of the dealer and salesperson. I would love a deal similar to this.

For the THIRD TIME since you didn’t understand the first 2…you are suggesting fraud. A dealer would lose his franchise and face legal trouble doing what you are suggesting. NOBODY IS STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT.

In addition, BMWFS knows the true mileage on the car anyways. Nobody is stupid enough to try to fudge that.

Do you still have the x4 m40i demo? Please pm me if you do. Thanks

interested on bmw i3 grey/grey or black/beige please pm me i need details
thank you

PM sent as well

Pm sent for X1

PM Sent! Please respond

I’ve sent a PM

Thanks, it just felt like it could be done but i guess you all know.

Can you share the spreadsheet with October deals whenever you update it.
Thanks!