Off Topic Landfill

Could you pm me details about the 430i GC please?

Which dealer in SoCal? My wife and I were just looking at the Stelvio yesterday. I didn’t get in to numbers yet but curious who is willing to play ball.

Please send link. I’ve reached out to many brokers and not received a response. Looking to make something happen soon.

Link please!

Any X6’s in the list? If you can beat the national ad let me know. Looking to lease by EOM Sep. Scott

Hello, Looking for 2019 X5 40i in wht ext w/ blk int.

Do you have any 2020 X3’s? I’m currently interested in some numbers for the 2020 X1 and X3. Please let me know. Oh, and I’m in SoCal. :wink:

Hi, any 2019 330i left? If yes, can you please send me the number, thanks!

Any 2019 or 2020 X3?

Hi. Can I please get a link too?

Hi there, if you don’t mind can you please share the contact info for this dealer as I’m looking to lease a similar Stelvio.

Thanks,

Bill

What dealership did you get this from looking for a similar deal.

Which dealer?

I’m looking for someone to take over my Mercedes-Benz C-300 2017. Lease ends Feb. 2021. Current mileage 21k available mileage 22k. Car is in perfect condition the only reason I’m looking for a lease transfer is because I just moved recently to the city, where you really don’t need a car at all as a daily transportation. Lease is $570 a month.
Contact me for any questions @ slove752@gmail.com

Open your own thread in Private lease transfers

Which shipping company did you use and price? Might help some others out. Thanks!

I used a shipping broker, he set it all up. Total came to just under $1k, very smooth process. Brokers name is David his number 8139003660

1 Like

$1000 is pricey for shipping from PHL to FL

Try Fisher Shipping Auburn MA

1 Like

$1000 seemed to be the price for most companies I checked to Florida. They charge more for pickups. I’ll check out that company. Would love to find cheaper options.

1 Like

Jim I’m looking for a tundra could you let me know what ya have available please