Off Topic Landfill

Stay away from BMW. They are pure unreliable rip-offs. Go to a Lexus dealer, and see if they can get you into a GS350 with minimal loss on the trade in.

Thought you were talking about a BMW lease, till I saw Durango :laughing:

Yeah. The Audi screen is like an ipad stuck in the center. Most of them donā€™t even have touchscreens.

If you actually read my post, you would notice that launch control would not activate in the 328i! Hence that 5.9s stated time meant nothing. Acura would dust it. Only way BMW or Audi will accelerate is off launch control.
Acura has a good setup and many will agree.

Lol man go to car groups and read about oil consumption issues before name calling.

Hi, Nice car!
Could you share dealer name with me ?
I would like to contact him to make a solid deal like you.

Thanks in advance

Link please

Can you PM me numbers without loyalty ?

Hi, I am in SoCal, looking for deals on 3 series gt, 6 series gt or x4/x6.

Hi, latest spreadsheet link please. thanks!

My first choice would be a Q50 RS, second choice would be Lexus. Stay away from German cars, since they have really big reliability issues.

1 Like

Lmao. I said my opinion. You have an issue with that?

Itā€™s a not a bad setup imo. Easy to use, responds well. Acura also has 2 screens, and so do new Audiā€™s like the A6, A7, A8.
Only thing you will be missing out on is Apple Car Play.

Regarding reliability, if you want to be stuck on the side of the road at night and wait for the tow truck, itā€™s a great bet!

I honestly prefer cars which have good reliability records. Infiniti and Lexus are one of them.

Giulia is not bad. It drives well. Q50 should lease in high 400s low 500s.

Now itā€™s my turn to let you know, itā€™s not worth entertaining the unfriendly neighborhood troll lol. Heā€™s a lowlife idiot who generalizes German vehicles. Doesnā€™t deserve our time. :slight_smile: And no, I wonā€™t apologize for the name calling. Itā€™s just my opinion, no problem in sharing it , right? :wink:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: heā€™s the village idiot, ask chris about our back and forths. For every counterpoint he would bring more unsubstantiated false information to the thread. Itā€™s almost like arguing with a dealer, pointless, a waste of time, and we are all dumber for having to read his portion of the back and forth.

a troll insinuates heā€™s doing this on purpose to get people mad, this man is not a troll he believes what heā€™s saying.

True haha.

It was factory repainted by Kia before we took delivery.

@esangwon OMG what a :unicorn: deal!!
do you still have dealerā€™s info? PM me if you have it lol

What Dealership?