Any advice for narrowing down my lease options? <$650/Month

Hey Leasehackrs!

So I’m new to the forum (please let me know if i should be posting this elsewhere) and wanted to pick your brain about potential leases. I currently am leasing a 2017 GLI and am looking to upgrade. I know some of these (#1,2.3,6) are probably out or my price range but I wanted to see if it was possible to swing it for under $650 a month. Cars ive been looking at:

1. Audi S3
  2. Merc C43 Coupe
  3. BMW M2/3
  4. Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport
  5. Infiniti Q50 RS400
  6. Lexus RC-F

Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for this awesome forum, slapping myself for not finding this earlier.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Ill be test driving the Q50 RS shortly, tbh not a huge fan of their double screen console but well see!

The biggest issue with the double screen set up, at least from what I have seen in other models, is one screen looks like it’s from 2018 and the other from 2005. There isn’t even an attempt at keeping the UI design similar. They’re just half assed.

3 Likes

Amen - i watched a few reviews and the tech on their interface looks ancient… also not a huge fan of the steering wheel but hey i cant complain… its packing 400hp for a reasonable price :slight_smile:

try digging some deals on shared deals. recently I’ve seens some great deals on E43
it varies based on out of pocket money with some dealer money but hopefully I can see you soon at the shared folder

1 Like

It’s a lease, so any problems would be covered under warranty. Any car can break down. It’s not just Germans.

Quit trolling or I’ll dump your threads into the landfill.

9 Likes

There’s a reason they lease cheap for what they offer. Only you can decide if those are compromises that you’re willing to make. For some, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Yes, actually I do.

There is no reason to add your distaste for German cars in every single thread you reply in. You looked at every damn German car at one point, and got bitter that they wouldn’t drop their pants for you, so now you’re out to bash them at every chance you get. You then derail threads because of it.

ENOUGH already.

8 Likes

I got my giulia for under 500

but the power down compared to your other options. handles great though. the others besides maybe the Q50 won’t lease very well, You can probably swing an S3 under 650.

1 Like

Ahh i guess i do take apple car play for granted - such a nice UI :slight_smile:

I got to stick up for my man @Dmitry here. If these were my choices, I’d get the Q50 RS and put that extra couple of hundred bucks elsewhere.

1 Like

How do you like the Giulia? Im starting to do my research and so far everything im hearing is relatively positive. FYI ill be using this car mostly for "speedy’ commutes :slight_smile:

Also did you get the TI or Sport?

That’s not the issue. The issue is his consistent bashing of German cars at every chance he gets, because he’s jaded they wouldn’t drop their pants for him when he looked at every damn BMW that was on sale. Look at his post history.

He could’ve said exactly what he said without the German BS. Any car can break down, and they’re all covered under warranty during the lease, so the “German cars are unreliable” was totally irrelevant.

7 Likes

M340i would be a good option, falls along what you may be looking for. you could definitely have for under 650.

imo M3 and RC F should not be considered equal to any of those other cars

1 Like

Thanks for the input - Ill check out the M340i. TBH i threw those cars out there bc they are my “dream cars” im finally in a spot where i can splurge a bit but want to stay reasonable.

My dream car as a kid was the e46 m3

Honestly though, I would get the Giulia TI. I hope they addressed all the reliability issues since 2018.

1 Like

Definitely a contender - Im watching reviews on the daily during my breaks

Luckily i have a few dealerships/service centers around me so hopefully if anything happens they can help out!

Aaaaand this is why you don’t ask strangers on the internet to make a massive financial decision for you. Do research on the forum and get comfortable with how to use the lease calculator. Get your own dealer offers and report back.

Everyone has missed the VA tag on your thread. With VA taxes you aren’t getting many of these cars mentioned, and leasing is a much different value proposition than in other states.

3 Likes

love my M340i!! honestly a great all around car. seems you are looking for a smaller car. I’d strongly consider a Genesis G70 here for sure. Brand new looks, great handling, decent power.

1 Like