X3 for the Wife

Yes 36/12k

Amg joined the club as well, AMG bumpers, amg night package, AMG wheels, 43 AMG, 53 AMG, 63 AMG

Wait tilll she’s peckering u up for a m40. Then a x3m.

1 Like

I gotta tell you…what a difference I drive 6 to i drive 7. I could never go back to a dash w I drive 6 in it. Can’t believe how much a fresh up can spoil you

Good deal…enjoy the car.

1 Like

Doesn’t X3 have iD6 until LCI? Really looked like 2020 would be iD7/LCP add but maybe 2021 since they focused on G30/G12 update.

To that end, I feel like leftover 2019 X3 will be kickass leases Q1 2020.

Love that color! Enjoy

Yes. Look at difference between id 6 and id 7. It’s amazing the advances on it. I’m hoping 2021 has the upgrade

Hoping for remote start. That is the only disappointment so far.

Don’t get me started on the x3. I use my 3 series remote start almost everyday. How a 75k x3 m doesn’t offer remote start or I drive 7 is beyond me. Plus a 4.1 0 to 60 time. Maybe I’m spoiled?

1 Like

The 2020 X3 has IDrive 7 and live cockpit pro

I was not in market for x3 m just yet. So bare my rant even though it has nothing to do w my situation. But w the news of x3 getting I drive 7. WHY THE **** WOULD BMW RELEASE A 80k M W OLD TECHNOLOGY WHEN THE SAME YEAR 40k CAR GETS THE GOODIES.

Race to the bottom begins on 2019 X3.

TBH, now I have to consider a 2020 instead… I grow weary of ID6.

This may be the next mega deal model we are all on the prowl for?

1 Like

@steevo
Got to ask what the dealer’s original offer was? I’m trying to work a deal right now for an X3 with exact same MSRP…I’d like to go no higher than $20k for total cost of lease but this is what they are offering out of gate:

MSRP $52,585.00
Sale $43,385.00
last payment of $360 for X1 lease will be covered by dealer

Lease 36 Months 10,000 miles per year

$1700 Cash Down - $628.00/Month
$3700 Cash Down - $567.00/Month
$5700 Cash Down - $506.00/Month

It’s kind of a maybe. People love these things and with good reason: I haven’t been able to crack the 17% mark on one yet but I hope LCP/iD7 intro changes that.

Looks like that number they gave you is including the incentives? They countered my initial email offer with a number 6 to 7% off MSRP before incentives. I got to 47ish with them on the phone before I agreed to go in and try for more in person. My initial offer was before incentives, and so was the dealer’s counteroffer.
To further complicate things, I was originally negotiating on a car with an MSRP of 52,995.

Correct, I went straight for total cost of lease by way of drive-off and monthly.

Moved some but nowhere near where you are. Currently at total of $22560…$1700 drive-off and $596/month. Still just too much when there are other options of there. If they go for $22500 at $2025 drive-off and $585/month along with including CarPlay for all 3 years, tire/wheel warranty and rubber mats we’d more than likely just take it. I guess deals in NY are much better than in VA…

What kind of discount are you looking at with that monthly.

Focus on the raw discount, incentives, and buy rate MF since you’re interested in tire and wheel product. Apple CarPlay is subbed through your connected and has nothing to do with the dealer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill