Off Topic Landfill

Make sure u have some solid deals we got a guy named Cody from Toyota he sends out an excel with the the numbers straight forward below invoice on leases n everything

3 Likes

Second Great tip of the day!:100:

I bought 3 cars from him in the last 3 months solid dude no bs

1 Like

Thereā€™s an Audi dealer on here that has an attitude problem on top of his bad deals. Donā€™t be that guy.

5 Likes

But he provides VIP service!

4 Likes

Yup with 5k DAS :joy:

1 Like

@Chris_Graham Welcome, itā€™s nice to have someone representing Ford on the forums.

Since Ford deals can be extremely regional, my suggestion would be to post 2 or 3 ā€˜exampleā€™ deals every month with as much detail as you can provide. I think that would drive the most business to you while also being a huge service to the leasehackr community.

Good luck and let us know if you need anything!

(All off topic replies to this thread will be landfilled once an actual review is posted)

2 Likes

Iā€™m a positive guy, so you guys donā€™t have to worry about attitude.

Thanks for the tip, its great to hear from a fellow Chris! and I appreciate the welcome.

You obviously havenā€™t seen much of the unrealistic expectations with a sense of entitlement some have on this board, or that could change :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ford, Long Island, good deal? :thinking:

All of the above never go hand in hand with each other :rofl:

All kidding aside, welcome

2 Likes

You actually canā€™t, you can lease any 150 except the raptor, ford also does not lease Mustang GT or higher trims. The current raptors though are not able to be leased, as when I pull up the incentives/vin it will tell me residual and tier interest. Raptors do not show any residual charts, this only happens when ford does not allow us to lease a particular vehicle.

Ally bank will lease a raptor. Just need to find a ford dealer that will work with Ally.

Iā€™m not sure if that is a loophole or something, I am not finance guy. You can ask around, I just know my dealership will not do it, even if ally will lease it for you. If it is just performance you are looking for Iā€™d def lease a limited there are really nice luxury like trucks same power.

Hi Cody,

Iā€™m looking to lease a truck, what deals are available at this time?
Thank you,

US Bank and others will lease Raptors, but again there are no dealer subsidies.

Hello Ben,

Please let me know any deals in Atlanta GA.

Link Please

Sweet deal. Can you pm dealer info?

@DonnyAudi Please message me spreadsheet. Specifically looking to kill it on an S5 prestige(Maybe premium + if numbers are silly) deal in the next week or so. 36 months/7.5k