About the Private Lease Transfers category

Reserved for private deals. No commercial posting please.

If you value this platform for your private lease transfer, we would appreciate your small donation to keep it running. Thank you!

You will have a wonderful time in this Deep Metallic Blue 2017 P100D Model S!

$1278/ month + $7k down on 30k mile lease. 21,492 miles & 34 months left on lease.

This Tesla is equipped with Auto-Pilot! When activated, the system helps steer, helps you stay in the lane, and helps with automatically brake. It can also change lanes for you when you signal!
Driving a Tesla is a great experience, smooth ride and it feels like you are driving something from the future.

-2.28 second 0-60 mph acceleration
-Auto-Pilot
-338 mile capacity (actual range will vary on driving style)
-Supercharging (complete list of stations: www.tesla.com/supercharger and located inside the car’s display)
-Black Premium Leather Interior
-All glass Panoramic sunroof
-GPS navigation, presenting door handles when you approach, self opening/closing rear trunk, cornering headlights and more!
-Free SuperCharger
-Save the gas money! Quick fueling/charging at ALL Tesla SuperCharger Stations which is located all over and can be found in the car’s onboard built in Google map.
-In addition, has a panoramic sunroof which opens up, has constant internet connection for streaming music with Slacker internet radio and best of all its is the safest vehicle on the road.
-Home charging cables and adapters.

Continuing the discussion from About the Private Lease Transfers category:

I don’t know how it got posted as a reply. Can an admin help?

Looking to unload my 2017 Mercedes Benz E300 4Matic. Would like $1500 upfront excluding all transfer fees. 15K miles a year, 45K total until 12/22/2019. Car currently has roughly 21K miles on it. Under its mileage. Payment $510 a month.

Diamond White
19" AMG Rims with Brand New Pirelli Tires
Ceramic Coated
Premium 1 Package
Panoramic Sunroof
Machiatto Beige Leather Interior
Heated Rear Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Prepaid Maintenance Included in Payment

#Mercedes #NY #NewYork #NewJersey #marketplace:private-lease-transfers

Audi A6 2017, Lease takeover, 26 months remaining, $550 per month tax included. $550 cash incentive, 7500 miles per year, currently at 8000 miles. Audi A6 2.0T Premium in excellent condition, S Line package with 20" wheels, gorgeous white exterior & black leather interior, super clean and low miles, professionally washed and detailed every 2 weeks. Non smoker, pet free, garage & driveway kept. No accidents, after the cash incentive your payment will be only $528.85 tax included for 26 more months.

2018 Mini Cooper Works Countryman ALL4.
MSRP: $47,600
Months left: 24
Miles left: 23,800
Incentive: $2,500
Transfer Fees: 0 ($545 paid by original leaser which technically lowers monthly $464)
Monthly $499 after LA taxes (after $2,500 incentive or $598 without)
Mini’s largest and fastest to date (Powered by a 2.0-liter direct-injected, turbocharged I-4, the 2018 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman S ALL4 will churn out 228 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque! The exhaust note is awesome!
The mini comes fully loaded (rare model - you will NOT see many - or any of these on the road).

• Fully loaded including Pano Sunroof, brembo brakes, HUD, HIDs, 19" JCW special wheels, leather and suede racing seats and a lot more.

I have a lot more pics and can send that upon request.
At least in SOCAL/SD there are NO JCW Countrymen for lease but smaller models are leasing for over $400.

Hello!

I need to move into an SUV (family is growing), so looking to move out of my current lease. This is a 2018 BMW 430i loaded Gran Coupe. The payment is $637.85 per month, 3 year / 36K miles allowed and lease expires in April 2021. The car only has 10,760 miles at the moment. Features include Heads Up Display, Blind Spot Detection and the only mod are (removable) carbon fiber wraps on the Bimmerangs. MSRP: $43,300

• No accidents
  • Non-smoker
  • Garage kept
  • Professional washed

Lease transfer fees are negotiable !

I moved recently, so I will try to find the window sticker.

VIN: WBA4J1C5XJBM09847

Thanks!

Hi, can I have the VIN on this please?
I would message you if I knew how, I just created this account (to reply to you lol)

Thank you! Message me if you’d like.

Hi Eric, are you interested in taking over the lease?

Yes, depending on the specs, which is why I asked for the VIN (:

Baby on the way and need larger car.

Finance Company: GM Financial
2017 Bolt LT (leased from September 2017)
VIN: 1G1FW6S01H4160524
Color: Black
lease terms: 10k/36 months
current mileage: 16k
State: Connecticut (Danbury)

14k miles/24mon remaining on lease.
Front bumper plastic grill needs replaced
Front right bumper needs some buffing
Lease turn in fee: 595.00
I will pay 1000.00 to cover the bumper repairs.
See pics below:
2018-07-04%20(2) 2018-07-04%20(3)

Monthly payment: 259.45$ (including tax).

2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic
Has the highest tire insurance package and it’s first service(out of 3) on 12/26/18- 36 months- 10k miles per month
$539/month
Nothing down(just transfer fees)
9K miles on it as of now- 25 months remaining
Perfect condition- no scratches

2017 Chevy Bolt was sold.

Hi Divya, I’m interested in your bolt!

I sent you a message with my contact info.

-Justin

Hi, I am trying to get rid of my 2016 willy 4 door. It has 5-6 months left . I am using teachers federal credit union, if you have a good credit we can get the ball going. Payment is 365 a month with New York tax

I want to list for subleasing my 2017 Toyota Mirai with Red Car pool sticker. Around 22 months lease left with $389/month.

OM

Hi Divya,
I am interested, Please contact me at 408-824-2883 if the vehicle is still available.

Thanks,
Vinay.

LEASE TRANSFER AVAILABLE: 2018 MERCEDES CLA250 WHITE W/ BEIGE INTERIOR. 48,009 miles allowed. Only has 9,200 miles lease ends May 17, 2022. $0 money down and will pay for transfer fees. $580 per month. Miami, FL

Worst leases you've seen

LEASE TRANSFER AVAILABLE: 2018 INFINITI Q50 3.0T LUX W/LEATHER SEAT, NAVIGATION, SUNROOF. 19,400 miles allowed. Has 19600 miles lease ends 03/12/2021. $0 money down and will pay for transfer fees. $311per month. Orange County, CA

YEAR: 2018
MODEL: GLE350W4
Exterior: Polar White
Interior: Black MB-Tex, Anthracite Poplar Wood Trim
No accidents, No wear and tear(Looks like brand new), No pets, No smoking.

VALUE ADDED PACKAGES:
Pre paid Maintenance included and Free: 3yr/30000miles
Premium P1 package
Parking Assist Package: Parking Pilot, Surround View System
Heated Steering Wheel
Trailer Hitch
Harman Kardon Surround Sound System
Brushed Aluminium Running boards
Rear seat entertainment Pre-wiring
Accessory Chrome Package: Chrome Door Handle Inserts, Hood fin covers

The date the lease expires: 11/09/21. 31 months remaining.
The monthly payment: $808.00
The total number of miles you’re allowed: 36,063
The number of miles on the car: 2879 as of April 8, 2019
The name of the leasing company: Mercedes Benz Financial Services
The end-of-lease buyout price: $58,048.20 as of April 17, 2019
Excess Mileage rate: 0.25 per mile

THE DEAL MAKER: $1500 CASH INCENTIVE + FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DRIVEWAY in 48 states. An approximately $1300 value.
Obviously, you can use the cash incentive however you choose, but it’s enough to bring the monthly payment down slightly and fully cover the transfer fee and disposition fee at lease end.

MUST be able to qualify through MBFS. MBFS credit is very selective. You need to have an excellent credit rating.

The Transfer fee plus tax is to be paid by the transferee and is as follows:
All States except CA and WI: $595.00 plus tax*
California: $695.00 plus tax*
Wisconsin: $0.00

Some shipping companies may not be able to deliver to your driveway due to hazards like power lines or tress…etc. In that case, you may be advised to pick up the car in a closest reachable location. You can work this out with the shipping company without any hassle.

Interested to take on the lease?
Share your email address in Direct message to receive the transfer process/credit check application from MBFS directly.

[PENDING][LEASE TRANSFER] 2018 Mercedes GLE350 - PAID until Oct 2019. 30 months left. ONLY 2879 miles on the car. $808/mo