Off Topic Landfill

Well…looking at the entire spinning mass of Earth…I believe that to @maxdriver point, Toyota is ~10x the size of Ford.

Spinning? I thought the earth was flat and un-vaccinated?

4 Likes

it is flat, all the bmw deals went to his brain like crack :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I’m starting to see why crackheads like crack so much too, it’s intoxicating.

Market cap…financial services jargon for the market value (stock market) of a company. As of today’s close:

Toyota- 185 billion

GM. - 55 b
Ford. - 40 b
Fiat/Chrysler-21 b

And that my friend is the good old US stock market…:grinning:

1 Like

I thought you were referring to market share in terms of units solid, but yeah of course Toyota dominates, ford stopped making cars, chrysler is practically dead, gm stopped making certain cars, and the only thing keeping fca afloat is ram. Another bailout soon? it’s quite possible. It’s a shame Detroit got destroyed by the auto industry crises.

Are you are dealership? Is the truck still available? Thanks

:crazy_face: aRe YOu a dEaLeRsHiP?!?!?

2 Likes

Hey I just got the same truck as you… 341 including tax so congrats. For 189 bucks you can install remote start. I did it last weekend and it took like 25 min. Looks intimidating but it wasn’t that bad. Hit lock 3 times and it starts. Heres the link.

1 Like

yeah but the difference these days is that you can factory remote start your car from anywhere, it’s better to take it to a reputable shop and have them install the ability to remote start it anywhere in the world, I think it cost like $299.

Thanks for your input, big help…

You can do that with this one too. But after market are all expensive subscription plans with separate key fobs. This one is not. And you will not find anyone to do it for 299. This is a great option not everyone is aware of. And you don’t need a shop to do it.

thanks for your sarcasm, clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about lol. Best not to open your mouth. I just got one installed for an 05 honda and a family member had one installed for their toyota and yes it was $299(different kit but pro installation included), and $29 a year after year 2 to keep the anywhere in the world remote start feature. So not only do you have to pay $210 for the kit you got but another $200 for the smart phone module and a yearly access fee after the first year.

Lol I should have known. A Ford guy… All good I understand. The tundra is far behind but also far ahead in some aspects like safety tech that I never had in the regular Silverado’s. But the king of trucks is the chevy high country duramax or the 6.2. Hell, I’d take an LS or Custom in the 4.3 over the Ford :joy:.

There is really something about big truck people and fragile egos…

Just look at these adults one upping each other.

4 Likes

Very interested. Please PM me re: 750s

Thank you

interested in the x4 30x white/black. can you pm me with details on the vehicle on what it has on it? Thanks

Please send link

link please

Please send me the link. Thank you

I am interested in Audi Q7, Volvo XC90 and Lexus RX450hL. Can you please send me some quotes?

Can’t tell if you are being a dick or not? :thinking: