šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

A solid thank you to Mike for an excellent experience and painless approach to leasing a 2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE TD6 - in a brilliant color - Loire Blue on Oyster. With over 20 lease deals in my past, Mikeā€™s approach absolutely takes the stress out of the process - highly recommend.

A few pics and yes with a tow capacity of 8,000 lbs, the Disco diesel works well.

• Tires swapped to K02s
  • 25% on front windows
  • Incoming ChipExpress tune for 600 ft lbs

IMG_2377

2 Likes

Hey Simon!

Thank you for taking the time to write! As much as I love the car, I have to admit, the hull of that Donzi is what put a smile on my face :slight_smile:

I really appreciate you working with me on this deal. Super excited that you were able to take advantage of what may be the last employee PIN deal.

The tires give the rig a nice, aggressive look. I also had no idea you could get 600 lb ft out of the diesel. That sounds badass!

Hope to see you in the harbor before summers end.

Thanks again, sir,
Mike

Hi All,

So long story short, Mike and I didnā€™t get off to the best start as I was impatient of not having a car but he was extremely professional regardless when it come looking for a new car for my father. He knew he had to do a little extra work because it is for me haha. We got the car from his Toyota connection and done deal within a week time. Didnā€™t have to deal with dealerships or anything. We are looking for another car in next few weeks so Mike will be getting a call from me again!

No surprise here, but kudos to Mike for eventually getting a good review from you.

3 Likes

Lol! Do I thank you or just laugh?

2 Likes

3 posts moved to High Road topic: Off Topic Landfill

Mike is awesome. I contacted him out of the blue yesterday morning after remembering he commented on a post that I made regarding the poor deal we got on our 17 4Runner. I asked him if he dealt with Toyotas in a PM. He responded yes and asked what we were looking for. This was around 9 AM I think. By the afternoon we had texted back and forth and even spoken about things on the phone. I asked tons of stupid rookie questions and he was a great help. By 6 PM we were signing a deal on a 19 AWD Rav4 lease. Awesome job!! Wish I had a job helping people with car deals like this.

2 Likes

Mike is a gentleman and I donā€™t know how he does it. Price and service was fantastic, I couldnā€™t get a better deal anywhere. He went out of his way to make sure I had a good experience and is in your corner the entire way.

Thanks for the Volvo hookup. Will not hesitate to use him again.

1 Like

Mike is just great. All questions answered. Such a smoooooth transaction. Will send all my friends to him for sure.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice note! Truck looks fantastic! Love that color :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Folks!

Iā€™ll be in flight most of the day tomorrow, Sunday, 9/8.

Responses will be delayed until late evening.

Thanks,
Mike

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hey Folks!

Iā€™ll be in flight/with clients all day Monday and very slow to respond to PMs.

Thanks,
Mike

Wanted to provide a well-deserved review on Mike. Long-story short, I cannot recommend Mike highly enough, his deals are seriously amazing and what really stands out is his customer service!

Prior to leasing a car through him, My wife and I never used a lease broker and did not know about LH. Recently a friend referred me to LH and Boston Car Concierge.

Our situation was that we had a current lease that we really didnā€™t want to buy, however we couldnā€™t simply return it since we were so far over on mileage. We were told by most people to simply purchase the car outright in order to avoid any lease penalties. Long story short, as a last attempt, I reached out to Mike to see if there was anything he could help us get into. We were open to looking at Toyotaā€™s seeing that he already had some great deals with them, so we decided to start looking at RAV4s and Highlanders. Given that our lease was ending within a week, I didnā€™t think weā€™d actually be able to get anything done, but as a soon learned, Mike works extremely quick and efficiently!

After a few texts / calls, Mike and I agreed on a strategy / price point and Mike was very up front and realistic about what I should expect, what I should go for etc. He recommended that I take my wife to a dealership to look at a few cars and to let him know which model / trim she likes. This was a great suggestion by him. Within the next 24hrs, Mike was able to secure a Highlander for us in the correct color combo / trim, and was able to get us out of our current lease. He had the deal all pre-wired with the dealership, and everything from here on out went extremely smoothly with the dealership. I was able to get the security deposit sent over that afternoon, and by the next day, my wife and I went to do all the paperwork. When we got to the dealership, the deal as described by Mike as all in writing, and best of all, we didnā€™t have to negotiate one bit!

As part of our deal, the dealership we signed with was supposed to make a payment related to our old lease to take care of the mileage. We got everything around this in writing, however for some reason, the dealership had not made the payment even after ~3-4 weeks. I ended up reaching back out to Mike to let him know this, and as a testament to his customer service, Mike went above and beyond to making sure this issue was resolved. He worked directly with the dealership and got everything sorted out for me, which was a huge relief since I was busy at work.

Mike has left me so impressed, that I have and will continue to recommend him to others that need a car in the future. In fact, I have already passed him along some more business, and hope to do so in the future.

Keep up the great work and crazy deals, Mike! I hope we can do business again soon :blush:

Wali

6 Likes

I seriously cannot thank @Bostoncarconcierge for his help! As a car enthusiast, he is a buyerā€™s dream to work with. He knows the product line, power train, options, & whatā€™s available in inventory. Best of all, he gives fantastic (and I mean low) prices from the get go. Once I contacted Mike, he negotiated with the dealership for me. We texted back and forth a few times. I got a call from the dealer who took my information, I gave paid my up fronts via credit card, then they arranged to deliver the truck to the DMV closest to my house (3 hours from their dealer). This was by far and away the easiest and most transparent car deal Iā€™ve ever done. Iā€™ve never used a broker before, but wonā€™t hesitate to do so again. The money & time Mike saved me makes his fee seem nominal. Mike is such an awesome guy too! So without further ramblings, here is the 2019 4WD Double Cab V6 Long Bed Automatic Tacoma TRD Sport that will be occupying my driveway for the next 24 months.

5 Likes

Hey Wali!

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. I really appreciate it.

So thrilled we were able to make a great deal on your new Highlander.

Taco is next my man!

Mike

Hey Bradd!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the thoughtful note. It has been such a pleasure working with you over the last few months. I am thrilled we were able to land you such a sick deal on this loaded tacoma. Donā€™t be a stranger and let me know if I can ever help with anything. Congrats again. I love this truck!
Mike

1 Like

This page is for REVIEWS ONLY even for bears

Just picked up my 2019 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE. I travelled all the way from Florida to Boston to get this car, as Mike has great relationships with dealers in the area. He provided the best communication and professionalism that Iā€™ve ever dealt with when purchasing/leasing a vehicle. Not to mention the great pricing that I received. Mike answered every question that I had within minutes of me asking. He truly went out of his way to make everything as painless and seamless as possible. I love the car and is even better than I had ever thought it was going to be! I would definitely recommend Mike at Boston Car Concierge for your next lease and I will be returning for my next vehicle.

4 Likes

Mike , I just wanted to let the LH Community know , that you provide a very valuable service. I want you to know that I appreciate all of your efforts and time spent answering all of my questions, via phone calls and texts, even later at night , after family time ! for referenceā€¦ my mom was involved in an automobile accident, nothing serious, but none the less , her vehicle was totaled. Iā€™ve spoken with Mike on prior occasions , preparing for my search for the end of my Wifeā€™s lease, to which , i needed his assistance in an expeditious manner. With-in a couple of days , he put together an offer, with a timeline and details on how to finalize the transaction. Everything went well and my mom loves her Rav 4 !! Now its my wifeā€™s turn and once again, Mike you have delivered !!! My wife is looking forward to her new Highlander ! Thanks for all of your efforts, much appreciated.

1 Like