Off Topic Landfill

@Cody_Carter just wondering since I am having a hard time getting a dealer in TX to go for one of these deals. Does the dealership make anything on these deals. I know they are skinny deals. They all claim they are get next to nothing say for the $800 from US Bank. The sales guy is telling me he only gets the base commission.

The deals I advertise are $1000 under dealer holdback. So they are big losers. The salesman only gets paid their ā€œMiniā€ somewhere between $50-200 flat. Mine is $100.

Salesmen donā€™t get paid on the reserve from US Bank

Well that explains it. So your just trying for the monthly unit sales bonusā€™ Toyota gives for hitting targets.

Depends on what store. This store doesnā€™t have a volume bonus

Thanks Cody. Your a good dude. To bad your not in Texasā€¦

Beautiful color

Hope I can get a deal done with you as well!

Nice car guys, congrats on it.

Hi Cody,

Could you send me the link?

Thanks,

Which dealer was this?

Iā€™m looking to lease a qx50 or honda accord touring. Iā€™m from the jersey shore, have over 800 credit score, and looking to complete deal with in the next 7 days.

Can u help out

Make it BOLD.

Lol, bold with 120 pt font flashing and speaking, it still wonā€™t matter.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking to lease at q50 or accord touring.
Iā€™m from the jersey shore and over 800 credit score. 12000 or 15000 yr.

Can u help out

Iā€™m looking to lease one of the following vehicles. All with 12000 or 15000 miles. Can u help

Accord touring or qx50

I have over 800 credit
I live in jersey (Jersey shore)
Looking to get a deal done in less than 7 days

Link please, Thank you

Wow
Where in Texas I can get this kind of deal ?

+1 on that, I think Toyota has found its niche market, reliability. They know they canā€™t compete with the big 3 so as everybody is going to 10 speed transmissions and forced induction/ electric engines they are not updating their model, downside is that they get destroyed in luxury truck sales and sales in general.

1 Like

Market cap of Toyota by itself is greater than the big 3 combined. They may not sell as many trucks, but overall they compete quite wellšŸ˜€

5 Likes

no need to get salty :rofl:, considering the f series trucks sales are higher than two of Toyotaā€™s top selling models combined (the rav4 and camry)

In this country the top 2 selling vehicles are pickup trucks not accords, camrys, civics, etc. etc. Worldwide Toyota has em beat but in this country pickup trucks and suvs dominate the market.

So no, unfortunately ā€œmarket cap of Toyota is bigger than the big 3 combinedā€ is not true in this country.