Off Topic Landfill

Into a coupe? Curious which car was this.

Not sure if I ever mentioned a coupe. Mine was a 4 door Civic, practically the same car as OPs.

@XxHaimBondxX if youā€™re going to enter a debate at least have the courtesy to read the contextā€¦ the example I gave at the beginning was a coupeā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Got it. Hey @op, you should get rid of your coupe!!!

Everything is fine now, @KEVIN88GT.

:+1: This thread combines car payments and childrenā€¦ the two biggest self-induced impediments to a prosperous retirement.

lol I donā€™t know why this took such a left turn, just trying to transfer this lease if anyone is interested. If you guys would rather debate childcare and retirement, then I guess thatā€™s cool too!

2 Likes

The halo effect is that every comment bumps your thread and gets it more eyeballs. :8ball: :8ball:

1 Like

Except that he has a sedanā€¦my manā€¦ā€œvey iz mirā€ .youā€™re so lost :slight_smile:

@acasey sorry OP. Good luck with your transfer. Itā€™s a good payment and car looks great! If anything, our comments bumped you up in popularity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jokes aside, thatā€™s true- thanks! Keep it up :grin:

Iā€™m so jealous of your sharp mind.

1 Like

Let me get this right. You totally miss the point of the conversation not once, but twice, yet your sarcasm over the internet was supposed to seem very obvious to me? Yeh dudeā€¦ you should be jealousā€¦ of basic reading comprehension skills. Youā€™re making yourself sound foolish when you doubled down on the insults instead of acknowledging your mistake and subsequent false claim.

The point of conversation is OP, and only op. Kevinā€™s point of view has absolutely no relevance to anything, or even less than anything.

Can you please pm/help me with Honda Civic EX-L lease for NY registration? 12k/36mo.
Thanks

2020 Kia Telluride EX AWD
MSRP $40,740.00
Selling Price: $39,811
$1,730 Rebate
36 Months - 10K
$525 Per Month
DAS: $1,375 ( First Month, DMV, Bank Fee.)

Is there something Iā€™m not getting here? 1k off on a Kia is now trophy garage worthy?

3 Likes

Heā€™s a broker.

3 Likes

There still selling them over MSRP.

Nice deal and even nicer car!!! Iā€™m definitely in the market for a C7 once the deals start rolling in!

1 Like

@DonnyAudi - Can you please PM me lease numbers for Audi Q7 Premium Plus 45 TFSIĀ® with Premium sound package. Norcal - 94568