Off Topic Landfill

Can I have the link for August? Thank you Cody!

Can you send me the link for current lease offers? My dad is looking for a Highlander. if you have any aged units send me links.

can i get the link please?

can you send me your august deals?

Any X5 deals?

1 Like

This is the car I want - I’m in MI - was this May of this year and what was your out the door cost?

Congrats! Can you please share which dealer did you go? Thanks.

Great deal, can you please let me know what dealership/ contact details, I am in NY but have no problem getting to Virginia for this deal.

Hi Spaceman. Yes please do send me your contact. Thank you so much.

Is it possible for you to share the Dealer Info., you can also DM message me if you dont mind.

can I please get the link.

I was driving a c coupe with newborn in a Recaro baby seat… stop it.

4 Likes

lol there will always be that one guy that’s like “Porsche 911 coupe? Excellent daily driver and fits my kid perfectly in the back seat” It’s usually people who have their first child and havent figured out that unless you want to twist yourself into a pretzel when inserting/removing your kind into a car seat it’s super annoying. Plus many people simply cant adjust the straps (or dont do it the right way) in the proper fashion when they have no weight/leverage on their feet as they’re standing on their knee…one leg…twisting their body to manage the 5 point harness… it’s cool… they’ll learn eventually :slight_smile:

nah, …I just stay in shape so doing all those things isn’t a problem. LOL

There are more than “one guy”, and everything you listed is a human problem, not a car problem. You get the car seat first, try out each combo and stick with what works. In our Civic we found that behind me wasn’t too much space for the car seat, but behind my wife, who is 5’ tall, there was plenty. Large stroller fit perfectly in the trunk. Diaper bag went behind me. You don’t need to pack the whole house when you go out. Sometimes on longer trips we would take the Pack n Play that would also double as a crib. Don’t remember where we stuck it, but it fit!

You adjust the straps while the car seat is in your house on the floor, then you stick it into the carrier :smile:

From that statement it’s clear that you have a infant or small toddler which usually means you can do as you described. Let me know how it is when your kid is in a forward facing permanent mounted seat as you’re struggling to buckle them in while twisting your body from thr outside… it’s a free country so do as you wish… I just find it comical when a new dad (or a dad that doesn’t take their kids to and from daycare at least twice a day) starts telling the rest of us how practical his coupe is… gimme a break :grin:

Actually, I had two kids at the same time that required a front facing car seat. Don’t remember any need for twisting.