Off Topic Landfill

Could you pm me the dealer? Thanks! Smoking deal.

May I know the dealer info?
Thanks

Got a deal in MI from GMC on Acadia Denali - $566 - $1500 out the door plus pay one of my last lease payments on my Lincoln continental $741 - hoping you can beat this - looking for payment at least $100 less and less our the door

Hello Every oneā€¦ I am getting below offer from dealerā€¦

DAS :$5450 (MSD :$2450) includes MSD, Shipping and taxes etc.
Monthly :$327

I am asking for providing wear and tear protection for free ($1250) and monthly lease as $299.

However, dealer is not okay to go down any further.
Please advise on the quote shared below for getting better deal. Thank You

Is this Xdrive or SDrive ? and what options do you have ?

Did u try putting the numbers in the lh calc?
So theyā€™re shipping the car to u for $1k?
U donā€™t need wear and tear protection - unless u want it, can negotiate amount that too

I put it on LH Calc and coming close to it for NJ 6.625 sales tax

Yes, I asked for free shipping but not offering the same and saying they have to pay it as it is done by Third Party

I heard that BMW charge heavy during return for small scratches here and there. Is it negotiable ?

It is XDRIVE30I SPORTS ACTIVITY

Ur in NJ and looking for vehicles in TX???
You do have to pay when having a car shipped - depends on how far it is
Normal wear and tear use they donā€™t charge. If itā€™s above their specs, then yes they charge u

reach out to below gentlemen , You can get better than what you have currently ,.

@Bostoncarconcierge

@nyclife

@aronchi

@nextlevelautobrokers

This is the most confusing thread I have ever read here. It includes deals from two people now, from Texas, maybe? And NJ?

No clue whatā€™s happening.

3 Likes

Maybe thought this was wanted thread?

Hi, I live in NY, work in NJ, and licensed in MA, and Iā€™d like a Lambo for under $250 a month. Iā€™m hoping we can make a deal!!! (Or should I have used the requisite $ after the numbers? 250$. That bugs me to no end. I think @trism was the one who had a thread on it?)

I think thereā€™s 2 posters in the same threadā€¦ smh

Can I have link please! Thank You!

link please <3

I texted you but no response?

Tiguan SEL is on the Spreadsheet.

wanted numbers on a 36 months lease / 12k miles per year

Approx $24 more per month sir.