Off Topic Landfill

My name is not Bud, it’s Don. FYI I had no idea I was putting dealers against each other. In fact he referred me to one deal while I was speaking with another. But you wouldn’t know that. Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Leasehackr in Bloomberg News article re the BMW $54 i3 deal EDIT: THE DEAL IS LONG DEAD AND OYSTER BAY BMW IS A DISASTER OF A DEALER

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

more reason to look elsewhere. the bolt offers both.
here is the video regarding the bmw. i love this video. it is ALL TRUE!

moderators can delete the second video. not trying to hijack the thread but this video is hilarious. btw, youtube is full of videos of crappy used bmw’s.

Diesel is dying; the gasoline internal combustion engine may soon follow. The administration’s latest assault on the environment and our lungs rests partly on the premise that deregulation will make Detroit more competitive. It will do exactly the opposite.

Tesla vs Apparently everyone else remind me to the Apple vs PC thing. The fanboys and the brand itself created a culture of us vs the rest and i enjoy the shitshow that it brings, the amount of Tesla bashing in this thread is incredible. A whole lot of the criticism is warranted and i agree for the most part with people here actually when it comes to the argument of how fucked up it is to being basically a guinea pig for autopilot. But people here take it to a different level. Especially when it comes from the shitheads that like to politicize every single conversation they participate in. There is even a guy in this thread criticizing Musk for going to a party. Just come here for the shits and giggles! tribalism is a hell of a drug :robot:

I can get a 2018 Audi S4 premium for $579 0 down. What else would you get in that price range?

$0 down or $0 due at signing? That’s a $3,000+ difference

$0 down $1895 due at signing

How much of that is tax and DMV?

I’m not sure. I posted this as a conversation to see what other people would take in this price range. If you are truly interested in the s4 I can get you a good deal on one through a friend of mind that does leasing.

Define “this price range” because it’s hard to know how much you’re paying for the car until you take taxes out of the payment.

This would look very different in, say, WA as opposed to Oregon.

You could get a C43 or E class with P3 for that price range.

What is the MSRP on the S4?

What are you located? I might be interested in one.

I’m interested too. What’s your location? It is possible to get a monthly payment that’s close to 1% of MSRP with zero drive-off, but it seems that it depends on your region and available inventory. I’ve seen fire-sale prices of 16% off MSRP, and I’ve heard sob stories from others who can’t get dealers to budge at 6% off.

So was this thread really just to get leads? :thinking: