Tesla bankruptcy?

Did @ng0 get his delivered yet?

yeah…he posted last month or something. He was pretty ga ga over it.

Saw a Model 3 at the local Costco a few days ago. Looks nice, fit and finish seemed fine, but meh. I think this thread has tainted me. I can’t look at one now without seeing the fighting in this thread scrolling in my head.

:grin: 2020202020202020

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You completely missed the point. Elon claims to work so hard he has to sleep in a factory, but somehow he has time to meet women and go to parties. It is not what he specifically does, it is more a question of his honesty and him consistently misleading the public.

Only positive news. Anything negative = #fakenews to Elon I guess.

Long lost cousins with the Philanderer in Chief.

1 Like

But does Elon take 4 day weekends at a Golf Resort?

Tesla international golf courses are the next venture

Fixed that for you.

20 char

2 Likes

I got to say it is just my theory, but most negative articles about Tesla are pushed by their competitors. Ad revenue is a powerful motivator.

3 Likes

Just look at any posts with the word Tesla on it, check out how popular they are. You don’t think news agency sees that? Of course they will put up stories to get some ad sales.

On top of that, you have the people who truly believe there is no such thing as global warming, they have to get their shots in. Then you have the jealous type who wants the company to fail so bad because they can’t afford to get one. I should also add the people who doesn’t know enough about EV cars commenting on them when they have never owned one. Lastly you have the shorts who have their savings on the line to see Tesla fail. It’s a weird dynamic. I say just put on autopilot and let them be :smile:

1 Like

" I say just put on autopilot and let them be"

Even stupid owners using this thing while taking a nap? Lol

It’s one thing for these people who pay to be guinea pigs in Muskland, but what about us innocent guinea pigs who aren’t using autopilot, but in the path of those that are?

If one of these people hits and kills one of your family members because autopilot effed up, is that “just the price they had to pay for progress?”

1 Like

I like pizza, 20202020