Off Topic Landfill

It’s exactly to make the point that everyone is so tough behind their keyboards, but when asked to put their money where their mouth is, they aren’t so smart with their mouths anymore.

Ever thought that some people may not have the money to shell out to actual bs. I would say the same exact thing to your face right now, word for word, I’m not hiding behind a keyboard.

That I lease a Rolex and that I am currently in prison for tax fraud? Both are so far fetched. What is the point of writing it?

Ummm, your the one that has come back here not once, not twice, but three times, coming after my business and me. Whilst, trying to bet money, to prove what, that your rich, you are better than everyone, that you don’t NEED this website after we dogged your deal? Plus, I’m not the only one that dogged your deal, a bunch of people did. Why come after me?

I probably know people you couldn’t dream of being as rich as, and they wouldn’t say anything that you’ve said, not even close.

Obviously, the elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top.

1 Like

I really don’t see any one else on this forum going after someone’s business and one person specifically…I’d also be more than happy to say this to your face. I’m glad you have so much money to donate to charity, though!

Ohh, since you are so rich and are in the know, what MAJOR charity event went on tonight?

EDIT: I actually went so it may not be big enough for you

You’re right, you aren’t the only one that commented on that deal. Just as you and they are entitled to their opinion, I am entitled to mine. Obviously my take on the $400 broker fee is shared by others.

@nyclife: Unfortunately, I will cannot do any of these deal postings anymore with a whole bunch of quotes. As two of the 4 vehicles were purchased by the LH community, not through me. However, both of these individuals messaged me multiple times, and then ghosted. One of them did try to negotiate down my fee and then just said he would rather do it on his own.

I am not on here saying I am better than anyone else. I am willing to put money to charity and use it as a mechanism to garner matches from people willing to put their money where their mouths are. That’s all it is. I’m sorry if you think it comes off as lowbrow or not classy. My friends and I do this to encourage each other to donate to charity. It’s actually a win-win for all of the parties involved.

And you didn’t pick up on the fact, that it was deleted in multiple places for a reason, which it will be deleted again. BTW There are a bunch of brokers, here that charge fees. Against them as well?

Again, since you have money to burn. What major charity event went on tonight?

Ronald McDonald House? Am I expected to know about all of the charity events that happen? Your comparisons are so far off base. If I don’t know the event you are referring to, does that mean I am not rich? If that is the point you are trying to make, I already made you an offer to put my money where my mouth is. I’ve even private messaged you. You want to keep jabbing me with insults and insinuations that are far off base. You are so sure you are right, but you aren’t willing to back it up with a charitable donation?

Nope wrong, and no I didn’t say you weren’t rich. You’ve consistently alluded to the fact that you are loaded, and that’s all I can believe. You said you were very charitable, and seem to know EVERYTHING.

I did my charitable donation for the year tonight, but you really must not be in the know, if you don’t know the organization or event.

Why have you posted the one quote that @nyclife himself posted multiple times now?? We understand that people have different opinions. However, that’s no reason to undermine his business.

If @nyclife worked in my state, I would have happily paid him $400 to work a sweet deal that would have saved me many hours of time. For some individuals, that is totally worth it to them. For others, it’s the thrill of the deal that makes them happy. There are plenty of other brokers on this site that charge fees as well…is it time for you to go undermine their business too?

I haven’t claimed to know EVERYTHING. In fact, it is you that are levying claims against me. I am not laying claims against you. I merely question if you were willing to back it up with a charitable donation.

And that is fine to have that opinion. Aren’t others entitled to the opposite?

Absolutely, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! I fully support educated dialogue. However, sharing an opinion once that you don’t agree with a broker fee is far different than actively searching out multiple threads and undermining his business.

Really? Not Knowing everything… someone is in need of a reality check. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, there is a time and a place for everything. As a businessman, I’m sure you know this.

Just incase you were wondering of the charity. It’s the Robinhood organization, look it up, anyone who is remotely involved in charity would know who they are. I was blessed to be able to attend tonight’s gala at the Jacob Javits center.

RobinHood is a New York based organization specializing in fighting poverty in New York City. Why would I be familiar with that being based in California and Arizona? Thanks for the high expectations though.

End of the day, all of these posts will get deleted. Just as you are entitled to say my E-deal was too expensive, I get to say your broker fee is unwarranted. Some may agree and others may not. To each their own.

As to the rest, you made definitive claims about me that aren’t true and that you can not back up. If you want to retract those ludicrous claims and issue an apology, we can end it here.

Dude, why do you always feel the need to brag about being well off? No one cares. You think you are special because you are rich? There will always be someone far richer than you, and you will be looked like a peasant to them, if they have the same corrupted mentality as you. The richest people I have met were extremely humble - at least those who worked for their money and did not have it handed to them through rich parents. No one cares what car you drive, how big your house is, how much money you spend on watches you never wear. If you care, and if they care, you will all be miserable.

Just by you saying you will donate to charity on a bet shows what kind of person you are. Donate for a selfless reason, not some bullshit bet. And if you do, keep it to your self.

You sound mentally ill, are a teenager, or never grew up because you never had to struggle in your life. In my experience, only those types of people act the way you do. Just shut up and close your mouth.

I think you responded to the wrong person.

I did

Why are you being a troll?? @nyclife has never hid the fact that he is a broker. It literally says it next to his name. For most people, his $400 fee is beyond reasonable when you think about how many hours of work it would take to get a similar or better deal than his numbers. A lot of his deals are also done through dealerships that he works with regularly, so a random person off the street may not be able to get those same deals.

2 Likes