Off Topic Landfill

ahhh the good ol’ days…miss the 2017 leases :rofl:

Thank you! I believe I took the last one at that dealership! I love the car and weather with top open in CA!

I can sell it to you :wink:

Yeah, that’s one of my favorite color combos too…

Check my post history. Involved GM card credit and lease loyalty.

Yep, loving it right now! Thanks uncle lol

1 Like

How are you liking it so far? I have mixed feelings but they are a good value if they hold up ok for 3 years. The other car is an Audi?

Looks like an A3 hatch.

I actually don’t care if it holds up for 3 years as I have a 2 year lease :wink: but honestly there should be no issue about about the car holding up. It’s under warranty. I really enjoyed my drive back from LA but I still have not had time to play around with the car much. My biggest complaint would be the back up camera sucks!

Oh yeah I noticed that too. I literally started laughing on the test drive. Like why would anyone design it that way??

Alright Howard. let us know what happens on Jerry Springer today.

1 Like

I wonder how much that guy pays per month on his leased rolex.

4 Likes

Why would I know what happened on Jerry Springer? That doesn’t even make sense. I know as much about Jerry Springer as you do about matrix mechanics.

The point I am trying to point out here is that it’s my opinion that the $400 could be saved by not using @nyclife. If some people find value in his services, then by all means. Clearly some don’t:

@nyclife: Unfortunately, I will cannot do any of these deal postings anymore with a whole bunch of quotes. As two of the 4 vehicles were purchased by the LH community, not through me. However, both of these individuals messaged me multiple times, and then ghosted. One of them did try to negotiate down my fee and then just said he would rather do it on his own.

Again, with inapposite comparisons. I doubt you could lease a Rolex to begin with. Now, if you really believe I am leasing any of my Rolexes, Breitlings, or Pateks and I can show you bonafide receipts for all of them, would you be willing to put a thousand dollars into the charity of my choice?

If not, stop with the tough talk. You aren’t as witty as you think.

So if you were so rich, why didn’t you just take a loss on your Eclass and trade it in? You obviously like spending money (10k over on an eclass). Still really don’t get why you are coming after me. Telling me to stay in my lane, and how you are better than me. Give it a break, go see a therapist if you are that insecure, I’m not what you need.

Honestly, don’t get some people. I’m so rich, blah blah blah. You are on a forum about saving money, yet you overpaid on a car and are trying to pass that off. Trying to bet people money, on an online forum, about how rich you are, whilst trying to pawn off an awful deal that you clearly got suckered into. WOW CLASSY!

You are truly the definition of “money can’t buy class.”

1 Like

Wait is this you?

Now it all makes sense.

1 Like

Shows how much you don’t know. @dukez offered to keep the thread alive on the E300 to see if I can close a deal on this forum. I told him I would rather just take the loss on the sale back to the dealer and for him to pull down the post.

No you said, that you’d find someone for it. Someone would take it over. Do I have to find where you said that? Willing to pay me 1000 if I find it?

1 Like

Again, shows how much you don’t know. There are 17 Howard Hsus in my immediate area. That guy does something with online advertising. I’m in real estate development.

However, since you know so much about me, let’s put that money to charity. After all, you are certain you KNOW all of these things.

What is it with you and betting money while trying to make a point? If you’re going to dish out jabs but can’t take them in return, you should probably get off the internet…

1 Like