Infiniti QX30 AWD Premium NY. 297 + tax

You realize that deal is about ~~800 dollars worse than the one posted above, right?

1 Like

ZI didn’t mean to set you off…

I had just posted up a local business that runs what I had considered an amazing deal …I’m sure your deal is even better by the $800 you mentioned.

The one I mentioned might have a few options etc that I don’t know …all I know is it’s on line all the time and I thought was a killer deal. In fact with the premier luxury options at or around 299 a month no money down etc …I believe the QX30 is the best near luxury awd cuv lease deal.

I’m relatively new to the forum and still learning some of the terms and ediquette.

Thanks and didn’t mean to rain on your parade

How Infiniti is able to do this qx30 lease is amazing. For those who haven’t driven one yet…I recently did and compared to my wifes awd fe2 sport 300hp CTs …the qx30 is a very nice small crossover at what I consider an amazing price for what you get.

I think this and the Q sedan at these lease rates is why Infiniti surpassed Cadillac sales in the USA for the first time this past year…

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

How are all these messages related to “Infiniti QX30 AWD Premium” ?

2 Likes

Ugh. They aren’t. I’ll clean it up…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin, are there new numbers for the QX30 for May?

There are, but they’ve changed a lot over the course of the month, based on how my dealer wants to discount them. So don’t want to post something I’ll have to take down. With VPP I ran one at 273 w/ 815 due. 8.875% tax. 40715 msrp

I live in Mass and talking to a few dealers, on QX30 AWD Premium best they can do is $390 (including tax) true sign and drive on MSRP with no VPP and no loyalty. Anyone can do better?

Hi, are there current pricing for QX30 AWD Premium? Very much interested in this deal.

Hi, are there current pricing for QX30 AWD Premium? Very much interested in this deal

I live in CT and am interested

It is about 10 more for this month, then a couple months back

Is this deal still available? Thanks.

It’s about 10-15 higher for this month

Okay where are you located?

This deal is in NY/NJ/CT car would be delivered.

Can you inbox me a phone number to reach you ?

I’m interested as well, can you PM me?