Off Topic Landfill

Link please!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here

I know I am new but, My comment in Kia Telluride gets movedā€¦? Wasnā€™t disrespectful or anything but another member ā€œA certified lease hackerā€ being snarky is fineā€¦ I copy that

Can I get the link please.
Thank you

Ok. Jake was starting to think this ā€œwebsiteā€ was populated with people who said a lot but had absolutely no idea what they were really saying.

LOL. The one guy who literally tried to tell somebody, canā€™t tell you the car color without a broker fee, almost blew my gasket hahaā€¦ And iā€™ve been at this for multiple decades.

Great to see thereā€™s some folks on here actually interested in working ā€œfor the clientā€.

Sorry for my saracasm about color guyā€¦ PAY ME. I can read the Newspaper and search online inventory TOO ! ROFL

Have a great week. Probably shouldnā€™t publicly flame it ā€¦ Screw it.

I have your email. Iā€™ll send you an email.

I have a couple models in mind. Just waiting on June numbers to see if going New or delving through the historical amount of 3 years coming back to the barn.

Glad I could help. I am thinking about signing up in the Marketplace but i am not sure just yet.

Iā€™m always open to helping out. If I have the car, Iā€™ll hook it up. You can DM me or email me, dhill@flowauto.com I am the New Car Manager in Winston Salem NC

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have to move this for the time being. Without being registered, you are unable to solicit business here.

Hi, Can you please PM me the dealer details? Wanted to check on another Hyundai car. Thanks !!

Hi can I have a link please. We have a family friend looking for a new Toyota. Thank you.

Please send me the info!!

I registered yesterday.

Yepā€¦see it now. Solicit away.

Cool your jetsā€¦ just responding to her latest post. I said nothing wrong.

You cool off here.

1 Like

link please

also can these be shipped to the midwest?

Hello,
Can you please share me the contact details of the Dealer and the sales person
Thanks in Advance

Congratulations for deal. I am in market for similar deal. Can you please PM Dealer info. Thanks

Could i get dealer info as well? Iā€™m in Norcal.

anyone in NorCal that has been able to score Mirai lease at the $11k price or close PM me details. I tried messaging but have not gotten any response.