2018 BMW 330i Lease. Did I ask for way to much off?

BMW ends on the 2nd of June

Hey everyone. I am a BMW Dealer in North Carolina. I have done deals that far exceed the first countered 17% discount but keep in mind that I can only do a certain amount of these to be above the line for what the dealer principal expects. If I lose 10% after AVP, I will definitely have to make it up with several other models in the mix. Not every dealer will do a skinny or RED deal for every customer, and some dealers have way more aged inventory than another. For ex. I have dumped 3 aged units this month that are just terrible deals. I have more to work through, but unfortunately a lot of these were way over built!

8 Likes

Love the honesty. Wish more dealers would act this way.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input. Definitely provides some light on things. If you plan on doing any kind of advertising work on this site, please register as a dealer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great post, we appreciate your perspective. Welcome to the community! If you have any more to dump, you would find some takers here very quickly. @RobC2 is in NC and actively looking.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Appreciate the love guys/gals.

I still have dibs on your M3 if you decide to give it away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kind of on topic…
Does BMW require you to sign at the dealership where the car is located?

1 Like

BMW expects us to have the majority of our deals signed in person. If we do not have a certain percentage of e-signed contracts it will negatively affect us. For us, we use an iPad.

@BimmerNC
So an out of state deal can be done esign?

1 Like

Not in my State. But, it’s not a requirement for every deal to answer your question. It’s at the dealership discretion to what they will and won’t allow. Some dealers won’t do it offsite

I can vouch for David. I’m in NC, and though I didn’t end up striking a deal with his dealership but he was very upfront and no bs with pricing via email when I was looking for a deal about a month ago.

David still hoping to work with you in the future, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Bimmer,

How do you like customers to inquire about pricing, do you hate the…can you do XXX off MSRP emails or would you rather and asking “the lowest sale price before incentives you can do?”

1 Like

Let’s stay on topic in regards to the OPs 330i question. Welcome @BimmerNC and thanks for the insights.

1 Like

You can DM me if you’d like. I’m happy to answer your question

That makes a massive difference. Dealers get money from BMW for cars punched as loaners, which is why we can get the 20%+ deals.

Update: No go on my counter offer. Dealer is firm at 17% says that’s the best they can do on this car. I was surprised they don’t see they have an older gen loaner about to lose 4K in lease support and didn’t even make an effort to move a point. They must love seeing that car in their lot.

How do you get to $4k in incentives?

4k - BMW lease support for 2018 330i. Last day before exp.