Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for BMW X3/X5 in NY. 24/36 with 10K-15K miles range. have built the versions that I would want with the following MSRP

X3 - MSRP approx $56000
X5 - MSRP approx $72000

1. Looking for Toyota Camry/Corolla or Honda Accord/civic.
  2. 24/less than 10K miles/year
  3. Rhode Island, Willing to drive to MA or CT if necessary
  4. PM
  5. Costco. Looking to keep everything under 200/month all included if possible.
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2019 Kia Sorento [ LX V6 / EX] FWD
  2. Term/Mileage
    12k/36
  3. Region/State
    NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact
    PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    college grad

Any lease deals in South Florida for a 2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 4x4 TRD package?

I’m looking for a deal on a 2019 Toyota Highlander XLE or better, 0 DAS and lowest payments as possible. Located in southern California

2 Likes

My 2017 has 32k miles on it and I’m ready for a 2019 with 13 pmts to go on my 36 month lease. Whats the best lease price can expect in South Florida?

You may be ready, but you’ve got 13 months to go my friend. You’ll need to look into transferring out of your lease first unless you want to have two payments at once. I don’t think a dealer would buy out a year of remaining payments.

Looking for a 300/mo lease with all taxes fees rolled in. Currently have a Ford with 2 or 3 payments left so I would need conquest incentive. 36/12k. NJ or NY area

Hi guys, I’ve got a lease ending this July so I’m starting to look for another i8. Would consider a roadster also as there has been some deals out there. Know of any good lease for the month of June? Need 12-15k for 30-36 months. Thanks

Hi Guys, Currently leasing a Stelvio @ $386 a month but transferring the lease since my miles are almost over. have 5K left and 15 months!! Looking for another compact luxury SUV:

Model: Q5, another stelvio or similar
Term: 24/10k
Socal
PM please or reply
Conquest, loyalty with Alfa

Thank you

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type **Sedan-Optima LX, Sonata, Camry**
Term/Mileage **24/10k** 
Region/State **SoCal**
Preferred method of contact  **PM**
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) **Competitive Lease, Loyalty**

Hi

Looking for
Volvo XC 90 T6 Momentum
36/12K
NY
Contact PM please
Costco pin

Hi LeaseHackr, new user here,

I am looking for:

Loaner/service vehicles
Model: VW Gli or Jetta sel, bmw sedans, Volvo sedans (sportier the better on all models)
36 months/ 12k a year miles
Chicagoland area
Prefer to be under 300 with 0 down and no MSD’s. I am also willing to drive some distance to pick up vehicle. As long as returns can be done locally.

Hey guys, new user here

Looking for:
2019 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum on a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles
Dallas, Texas area
I’d prefer to be under $300/month with a max of 1,000 down
Preferred method of contact is PM
I graduated from college in May 2018 if that qualifies me for any recent grad deals

MSRP for this car is $35,800 if that helps

Looking for a Mercedes CLA 250 for 36/10k under $250 - 300/mo. New, demo, loaner - doesn’t matter. Willing to sign in person just about anywhere in mid west. Would like to avoid MSDS, but pay take over costs upfront (1st mo, bank fee, doc, etc), $1,500-1,800. Plus broker fee if needed. In a position to jump on a deal right away or be patient for the right situation. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

It has been next to imposable to get a Volvo dealer to provide me quotes. I live in San Diego and have contacted 3 dealers multiple times. I only got 2 quotes, both are insane…
I’ve been trying to get an XC40, XC60 T8, XC90 T8, and S60 lease quotes.

If there is a Volvo dealer out there interested in doing business please contact me.

I asked Volvo of San Diego for a quote 3, yes 3 separate times on an XC90 T8 and still have not heard anything…:roll_eyes:

They did give me a quote back for an XC60 T8…:rofl:
MSRP 70,900
Sales price 63400
Fed Tax rebate: 5,002
3 MSD
859 per month!

They did not provide me MF of RV %. But gave me the RV$ of 37,577 which means it would be 53%

Volvo Carlsbad gave me a quote on virtually the same XC60 T8

MSRP $71,745
Sales Price: 65,303
Federal rebate: 5,002
“non tax Fees”? 1,747
:rofl::rofl:880 Per month:rofl::rofl:

Again they did not provide me the MF or RV.

I’m well convinced at this point Volvo in the San Diego area has no intent on selling cars. I cant see who in their right mind would pay 880 for an XC 60 when you can get a 7 series for that.

Hi Dealers/Brokers, In the market for an X5 and want to custom order as the cars I see are either highly spec’d out or not what I need. I am in Tx and more than willing to work with out of state dealer. I have contacted one of the dealers in NJ and getting 10% off. I qualify for loyalty rebate and looking for 36/12k miles/…thanks

I would like to lease a 530e that has a sunroof, Driver Assistance Plus Pack and LED headlights for ~ $560 at 3year/ 30k

I got a quote back for $696 before tax :joy:
MSRP: 62,160
Sales Price: 57,660
OL: 1,000
BMW Lease Credit: 2,750
3 MSD 2,250
RV: 61%
MF: .00190
Doc 85
Acq fee: 925
Lic: 639

Even when I put these numbers into the calculator I don’t get $696

Any advice on how to get one for $560?

Find another dealer or get less options. This is pretty easy stuff.

Again, why do people laugh or even mention the first quote they receive. You will be offered a unicorn deal simply by emailing and requesting a quote. Who cares what the initial quote is. If you want a certain deal lay out the terms how you want them (be realistic) and see if the dealer will do it.