Ivan Audi - SoCal Internet Manger

I spent 6 months researching prices, dealing with multiple dealerships, and also multiple brokers here on leasehackr for a new Audi Q5. There are a lot of mid size SUV’s that give great leasing deals (like the Lexus RX350) but the Audi Q5 will not get anywhere close to the golden 1% rule. Even accounting for this and having a realistic expectation didn’t prepare me for the slogfest of absolutely horrible quotes. It was a new model design that was in pretty high demand, and no one really had the motivation to give me a good price.

Anyway, as a result of looking for so long, I really knew my numbers. When Ivan sent me his offer, I took it right away, no haggling. It was just that good. A broker I was speaking with at the time thought Ivan was BS’ing me just to get me in the door because he got nowhere close after combing all over SoCal from LA all the way to San Diego.

I never thought I could walk into a dealership and have them just give me the papers to sign, zero upsell, zero haggling. No having to sit with random people trying to get me into protection or warranty plans. Also no funny business with the numbers - everything was laid out exactly as he has promised over the phone - no BS fee or extra charges.

Ivan has absolutely earned the right to be the first place I shop in the future. He’s a class act. In an industry full of sleezeballs he’s a breath of fresh air. I can’t recommend him highly enough.

5 Likes

To echo on the positive feedback above… reached out to Ivan to get a quote on an Audi Q5 and he gave me a really aggressive offer. Was awesome to work with and very transparent in his process. Would highly recommend anyone looking at Audi to reach out to Ivan FIRST before you reach out to anyone else. Thank you, Ivan!

1 Like

I leased an Audi S5 SB from Ivan back in June. Starting with the price, Ivan’s up front offer was better than other local dealerships after several trips/hours of negotiation. But that’s only one part of it. Ivan’s level of customer service was 5/5. We essentially were able to negotiate terms all over txt/email and all I had to do was come pick it up. To go the extra mile, when I came to pick up the car, there was an unforeseen issue with some of the paperwork that would take 24-hours to fix. Not a problem, I van set me up with a free Q3 loaner to hold me over since I had Uber’d to the dealership. Will gladly do business with Ivan again.

1 Like

Ivan literally has an AMA (ask me anything) thread…why are you posting these questions in his review thread instead?

Everything good you hear about Ivan in this thread is true. Total pro. No nonsense. Attentive. Just a great experience beginning to end. Texted him on a saturday. Drove the car home on a sunday.

Thanks Ivan.

Just a quick plug for @IvanAudi - working with him right now to help a friend pick up a car from him. He’s been incredibly responsive and helpful right off the bat (literally responding within minutes). We had to make a slight change to the car we were looking for, and I fully expect we’ll be able to nail down a deal.

Came in thousands less than the competition with no negotiation on our first quote.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Gotta throw it down for @IvanAudi. Worked with him to help my friend get an awesome deal on a SOA A4. Everything was handled in one 5 min phone call. Complete straight shooter with no BS. He’s the real deal.

His contact info is in the first post!

2 Likes

Mod deleted. You can find his contact info.

Mod deleted.

@dcdirector and others, this thread is for reviews only.

Contacted @IvanAudi today regarding an upcoming 2019 Audi A6 lease. I received a quick response and fantastic feedback for my current situation. I’ll definitely be working with @IvanAudi in the near future after my current Audi lease comes to an end. If you’re in the Southern California area, I highly recommend reaching out to @IvanAudi.

Another satisfied prospective customer of Ivan. Not only is he straightforward on pricing but he’s wicked prompt when responding to texts for specific cars. All I do is give him a stock number and he runs fair numbers with his recommendation.
Straight up guy!

Quick Feedback about Ivan,

Briefly had a chance to work with Ivan, He is professional, courteous and responded quickly for my queries. Highly recommended.

I recommend @IvanAudi to anyone looking for an Audi. Talked to Ivan for a friend. He made the whole process transparent and easy for her. She loves her new SQ5

I have tried reaching @IvanAudi through here and the direct number. He is unresponsive. Looks like no interest in a new business. I’m now working with another Dealer that I found on here and will update with regards to my experience once I finalize the deal.

He hasn’t been on the site since 7/13, and hasn’t advertised anything recently. When did you contact him for a point of reference? Maybe he’s on vacation or no longer with that dealer.

He’s very much still there. Just been talking with him about leasing an s3. Easy to deal with and no going back and forth. Very much would recommend.