Off Topic Landfill

I wish them a Merry Christmas !

It canā€™t be improved. Every single poster on this thread wants a Unicorn deal for free. 99% of the posters do not understand the mechanics behind a great lease deal, let alone a unicorn deal.
I agree with @Ursus this thread serves the purpose of keeping away of 100s of forum clogging wish list threads.

You are more than welcome to reply and provide that infomation.

For the record, it wasnā€™t a ridicule. Some of these wanted ads are legitimately (and objectively) funny.

1 Like

PMā€™d you. Please check your messages.

How in Godā€™s name is anyone supposed to help you if you donā€™t give your location or even use the template thatā€™s in the first post?

1 Like

if I must add some info Iā€™m in So Cal ( Iā€™ll admit I shouldā€™ve added that) Iā€™m looking to do 36/15k a year, anybody is welcome to PM me and I donā€™t qualify for grad rebates or loyalty , better?

Merry Christmas to All.

:grin: I hope Santa delivered well to all those requests on this thread !:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t hold my breath prices will get better in the spring. With Volt production ending in a couple months, and current supplies dwindling, lease deals will probably get worse. The General isnā€™t going to want these back in 3 years. Purchase incentives may increase, but be prepared to hang on to it until the wheels fall off if you go this route. Resale value hasnā€™t been stellar and will only get worse.

@ChevyPhil can help you out if heā€™s got any Volts in stock. They seem to be pretty tough to come by these days though since theyā€™ll be discontinued soon.

Man not sure if that is even possible. Especially in NY/NJ.

10% or 1%? Chevy might be your best bet.

So what is possible ?

Based on deals posted here that range seems not attainable. However, maybe one of the brokers here has a loaner. Good luck.

Btw. Iā€™m so cal. And yes Chevy is best bet. Shooting for 10% I pay 550 would either like to get more car with it or less car with less payment. In sum, shopping the deal. Iā€™m not all that picky.

Contact @nyclife or @aronchi directly.

I think the Jeep Grand Cherooke would be the best fit for you.

Which trim?

What should I be targeting as a monthly payment?

Limited has best programs. Try searching some of the deals posted to get an idea. A few brokers have posted some recent deals.