Off Topic Landfill

Try pinging @aronchi

lol for 350 with 350 due at signing for a luxe + essential in NY without MSD, heā€™s going to be looking for quite a while.

1 Like

I knew you would provide value one way or another!

I would be willing to go without some of the packages if I needed to to reach my price please pm me

I think we want an SUV this time around since we will be expanding our family soon

You said about another S90, hence my response. XC60 T6 has 3k and T5 has 2k in NE.

Your location would help.

Heā€™s on Long Island. @aronchi and @nyclife can maybe help?

Iā€™m curious, have you guys found this thread to be helpful? Like how many deals have you actually made from here? @aronchi @nyclife

none, this thread should be renamed ā€œCar Pipe Dreamsā€

5 Likes

Well there you have it, folks. 600 comments in and not many deals emerge from the request threadā€¦ maybe time for better posting guidelines?

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a way to make this more fruitful.

to be fair, these are all over the country, and a lot are looking for cheap german dealsā€¦

Ya I know that. Iā€™m just thinking how it could be improved to produce more deals. I suspect most ppl posting are just uninformed in general/very casually acquainted regarding leasing (when I first found this site, it took me a few days to really understand the process with RV, MF, MSRP, discounts etc etc) so they post unrealistic requests.

Obviously itā€™s not from any mal intent.

Let the free market work :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok lol I canā€™t argue with that.

But one thing Iā€™d suggest: instead of responses (from regular posters and brokers alike) that often ridicule/ignore the requests, why canā€™t there be some sort of (polite) template/prepared response that sort of provides a reality check to those inexperienced users? Some kind of useful, practical info?

Yep, we should move all these to landfill.

Who has time to respond to 600 people being unreasonable?

I think this thread serves its purpose just fine [moderated]

2 Likes

Perhaps include a message to all new accounts when they join- specifically addressing deal requests and how to have realistic expectations. Iā€™m not saying to manually respond to the hundreds of posts individually. Just a suggestion. Iā€™ll retreat now.

Moderation in action - no ridiculing :point_up: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol I rest my case, your honor.