Off Topic Landfill

Any car available?

Can you please stop spamming the forum inappropriately ?

But he… needs a car. Or 2 :joy:

I’ve been waiting 2 months on MB Financial to lift the “no transfer” situation…I even extended my BMW Financial Services lease 1 month. This is a major bummer because I’m wanted an 18’ E400 coupe to hold me over until the 21’ BMW 4 series conv comes out next spring.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 KIA Forte EX Special Edition
MSRP: $24690
Monthly Payment: $211
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF: .00172
Residual:56
Incentives: 5900
Region: midwest
Leasehackr Score: 8+
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Ok. This is what i got when 99% dealers said i am crazy.
have a great 4th of July.

Ok. @AutoCompanion for July offers 11% off for 95% of his new units. I was 1% off. I am correcting my statement. Get 11% off before incentives. Happy 4th of July everyone

:grinning:

1 Like

Quentin never had X3s posted at 12%. Other models yes but not X3s. Please don’t blame your mistakes on what you claim to be his stale sheet.

On the very beginning OP did not provide model he is refering to and i did not say all cars will get 12%. Please read entire sentences.
Thank You
:+1::grinning:

Ugh I don’t know why I bothered responding to a defensive / deflective individual. And I’m doing it again…
Every post your wrote was an excuse as why this or that or I was close enough. Unfortunately you will never see this as true …
Spend the time reading, staying up on latest supply/demand, and your input will be much more valuable.

Hey
Look at Aronchi July BMW spread sheet. He offers for all cars 11% off plus no broker fee so technically 12% off. I know You will tell me again that i am wrong. This is fine. You are always right. Have a great day.

Dude come on man. Go ask aronchi… I’ve got odds considering the tab still says June that these aren’t July prices. He also hasn’t been active on his bmw thread at all.

Stop clawing. You made a very generalized statement at 12+, that’s all. Then you placed blame on quentins sheet, now it’s aronchi? You could just take ownership of your mistakes and then deflection on to someone else… but instead you just spent the last 30 mins finding a broker sheet that meets your arguement, no matter how stale it is. It also doesn’t even come close to your 12+ statement… The broker fee of 400 would be 1% for a 40k car. Keep searching for your excuses it will serve you well in life… or focus on your mistakes, learn from them, and become a better you…
my life lessons are over… have a great day…

You too :grinning::+1:

Siri block Ursus from this forum …

I have a feeling that You are working in the dealership but i want to be wrong. LOL. I remember similar discussion about Audi etron discount with salesperson working in Audi delaership. Have a great day Matt

You clearly don’t know how to use a search function. Which is very obvious with your posts.
I do not work anywhere near a car dealership.

1 Like

I do not . I am 15 years old. :grinning::rofl:

1 Like

ONLY ONE IN LEASEHACKR ?? :thinking:

M340xi - Portimao Blue / Black
Driving Assistance Package
Premium Package
19" Wheels

MSRP: $66,xxx
Monthly Payment: $585 tax not included
Drive-Off Amount: $2,608
MSD $4,200
Broker fee $399
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT

Yes, you’re the only one in leasehackr that keeps bumping threads after being warned not to repeatedly.

3 Likes

How is the Trunk space on this one?