Audi E-tron Premium + $517/mo, 24/10K, 0 DAS

Shout out to @Zenek, who did all the hardwork on this deal, but wasn’t able to close. I was fortunate enough to take it over.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Audi Etron Premium Plus
MSRP: $ 76600
Monthly Payment: $ 517
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00188
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $7500 (federal), $2000 loyalty, $ 2000 costco, $500 costco cash card
Region: Maryland
Leasehackr Score: 14.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

EDIT
I’ve attached the lease contract below. Hopefully it can help someone else get a good deal on an e tron, and will silence any one who doesn’t believe I was lucky enough to get this deal.

21 Likes

Amazing!! Enjoy

Amazing deal, I would buy an E-Tron if I could get a dealer to near that 23% discount before incentives. Enjoy!

Edit: Just noticed the MF, looks like you have taken that extra $3k rebate in exchange for higher MF. Still solid 19% dealer discount before the incentives

Yeah, the additional $3000 credit more than offset the higher MF and saved me about $80/mo

Nice deal! Enjoy (when you get it)! :slight_smile:

I am glad that LH member could finalize this deal. Enjoy new ride!!!

2 Likes

Region = Maryland. So don’t you pay excise taxes on total lease price? So 6% of 60k to be added?

The dealer is in MD but the car is registered somewhere else

Yeah i live in Ohio

Ohio tax must be great, MD taxes leases on full vehicle price.

Incredible deal!

Another great E-tron deal, congrats!

I assume I couldn’t sign up for Costco now and be eligible for the 2k incentive? Did you have to be a member prior to a certain date?

You had to be a member prior 1/17/2020

From Costco website

*From January 17, 2020, through May 31, 2020, Audi of America, Inc. will apply a $2,000 incentive toward the purchase or lease of a new, unused 2019 Audi e-tron from a franchised Audi dealer. Incentive is not redeemable for cash. To qualify for the incentive, you must: 1) be a current Costco member by March 31, 2020;

I cannot find where you are seeing that, but I did find this one the Costco website when finding incentives on Audi vehicles.

In addition, when they say consult dealers for details, this is what the dealers see which mirrors the small print of other sources.

Here you go.

Wow
There is a stupid way to see this page.
G

go to Google and click Ad link then You will see this

1 Like

Great job! Really strong disocunt! This is the cheapest I’ve seen so far in east coast with a 16.6% discount before market allowance! Amazing job!

Amazing deal!