Off Topic Landfill

Man… you have problems. It was in the post. He doesnt have to respond when he already stated it in his post.

1 Like

You’re a gentleman :+1:t2: Class all the way. Sorry I can’t read. Have a great day.

You seem to get pissed off easily. Maybe it’s you?

4 Likes

Can you PM more details. I am in Indianapolis.

Are you in Michigan? Looking for a similar deal and have similar circumstances (GM Discount, etc.) If you are in Michigan if can share the dealer?

I have an M8 for $1,799 per month.

Why would anyone put down 7 MSD’s and $3,500 down?

That’s nuts.

1 Like

that’s way too much money down.

I’m at $1,799 per month with no money down.

1 Like

Which has a $12k higher total lease cost…

4 Likes

I didn’t put a cent down. And I have 10K per year.

And the car just came out when I got it. I have 28 months left as well.

And? Your total lease cost, with zero down, is still 5 digits more than the deal your criticizing because of the higher due at sale amount.

While it’s important to keep an eye on money getting tucked away in the due at sale amount, ultimately the only thing that matters is the total lease cost. Everything else is just an issue of cash flow.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

You can’t simply look at a deal of how much DAS and monthly.

1 Like

This is such a brainless comment.

1175 +3500/36 = 1258 + a little bit of interest

1270 lets call it,

1799 - 1270 = 529

529x36 = 19k

6 Likes

He is trying so hard to justify his $1799 payment :joy:

To be fair most posts light up anyone who puts money down on a deal, so he’s just following that mantra

Why can’t we just let people enjoy their car? It’s not like they can go back and ask for their money back regardless if they got boned at the time they signed.

$3,500 DAS is roughly $105/mo and 7xMSD’s brings payment down about the same as an addtl 1.75% discount so another $85 in that instance. $190+$1,229 as advertised roughly $1,419 sign and drive on 36/7.5, move that to 36/10 and it’s ~$1,467.

Worst case scenario $1,799 is ~$10,000 less in discount with no rate markup or ~$6,800 with full markup and add tax to the additional monthly payment.

Very true but at $3500, its mostly typical drive offs

1179 1st payment
925 bank fee
400 reg
500 doc (probably)

$1,799 was when the car first came out.

With zero out of pocket. Nothing. Not a penny. I didn’t get bumped on the money factor. didn’t have to put 7 MSD’s down.

I wasn’t going to wait 6-8 months for a rebate to come out to save $100 to $200 dollars.

Also, if I were to swap my car, you just saved $1400 X 7 without putting any money down.

If I got my car now at $1,799 with all the rebates available, then the “boned” part would hold some weight.

The only reason I haven’t swapped the car is because I love it and I can “afford” to pay the premium of being the first to get it without a rebate on it.

Either way, it’s a dope car regardless of price. I just wouldn’t ever put a penny down on a lease.

1 Like

No, but you could have if you wanted to save yourself thousands of dollars.

This is just a giant ramble.

You can get the same deal that you are offering for at least 17k less on a 36 month lease.

Same terms… doesn’t matter how you structure it… 17k… 17,000 us american dollars.

End of story…

We were until he started saying it’s nuts to put down money when he got shafted?