Off Topic Landfill

I have sent a PM and a txt message, can u reply when u get a chance

link please

ehabashy@usc.edu

Just thought I’d share Today’s 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rates since they’re exceptionally low.

Jumbo 3.75% (loan amounts $765,601+)
Hi-Balance Conventional - 3.335% (loan amount $510,400-$765,600)
Conventional - 3.125% (loan amounts up to $510,400)

0 Points. 30 Year Fixed…!

Closing costs are Appraisal (out of pocket, about $500), and usual Title and Escrow fees. A lending credit may minimize Closing costs

This is based on 760 FICO+ with 20% equity in the property.

Send me a PM if you have a scenario you’d like me to price out for you. Send:
Loan Amount, Approximate Market Value of Property, and Credit Score.

Welcome! I’m happy to help you with the X6. I have many happy customers in CA. I’m an internationally recognized BMW sales rep that has been selling BMWs online for over a decade. I have one of the first X6 SAVs going to Santa Barbara. Send me a build code and we can get started! Smokin deals and great service. 2022622900 www.bmwdavid.com

Are there different insurance coverage types?

May I also have the link for spread?

If anyone is interested,I see some pretty decent deals today on RODO! They are not great deals,but decent. Deals are only good for today,

Useless post in the EXPERIENCES topic which is not intended for advertisement

Act now!!! Thanks, Norm!!! Super helpful!!! You add lots of value to this community!!!

Thank you!

Lol that didn’t take long!

XC40 comes with FOUR keys. Two standard, one red, and one activity (waterproof) fob.

1 Like

Yea I have the activity fob! I’m missing a full fob.

Almost a 54K MSRP? Looks like a great deal.
Mind sharing which dealership this is? (Can pm me if you prefer)

Seeing this from a local spot -

Ah good old Brighton beach

Hey !I am looking to get into an Audi a5 sportback this month, I pmed you few days ago.Thanks

What model is this?

I had a lease through Mercedes Benz Foothill Ranch that ended in November. When I signed the lease I was told if I pay for prepaid maintenance and didn’t use it, I could get a refund at the end of the lease. Because we had a baby and ended up moving during the first year of the lease we never ended up using the prepaid maintenance. We ended up doing another lease with Mercedes Benz through another dealer who submitted a request for a refund ($1775 I believe) but I never received it. Since then I have left probably 5 or 6 messages for the MB Foothill Ranch finance department over the last month and have never received a call back. It’s hard to actually go to the dealership because we now have a 2 year old and a 6 month old baby but is there any other way to get someone to talk to me about the refund?

Did you buy it from Calvin? If not, then why you post in his review thread? I get that he works at the same dealership, but this is not dealership review topic.

1 Like