Off Topic Landfill

Hi can you share the spreadsheet with me? thanks

Link please

please send link. Thanks

Hi could you please Email me a quote at Tyler.strass929@gmail.com

Looking for a Alfa guilia, 10k miles, 39 months, 0 down except first months payment. Looking for one roughly in the 45k range. Thanks

Good offer. Can you tell me the Dealership & Salesperson name ? Thanks

Awesome. What dealership ? Looking for tlx

So I just worked out a deal for a 2020 Premier (Lester Glenn). We went back and forth for awhile and final outcome:

MSRP $44,240
Sell Price 40,200
Monthly - 299/month
Term 36/15
DAS - 1500
1st month is included.

The people I talked too dont have any idea about Federal or NJ State EV Rebate (or they choose to ignore it)

You got an incredible deal, but doesnā€™t seem like they are budging for me. How do you feel about this @ElectricEliminator?

do not hijack his thread. post in your own

Apologiesā€¦Will do

1 Like

Link please

link please thx

You know, Iā€™m the one liking his posts, so it really is not one of us liking our own posts. Iā€™m usually the one signed on @iac.

Less talking, more buying.

2 Likes

I figured it was you. He wouldnā€™t ā€œlikeā€ his own posts. But what you do by login in and out and liking his IAC related posts from different accounts is childish at best and doesnā€™t help him nor IAC.
I also think that you both should not post from your private accounts in your businessā€™s Marketplace threads. This at least will create illusion that you play by the same rules as all other brokers/dealers.
Just my opinion.

1 Like

Can you help me find a BMW X1 lease in nj/pa area?

Iā€™m interested in x3 m40i. please pm me

Iā€™m interested in x3 m40i. please pm me

Link please. Also do you sell to Oregon residents?

Link please. Thanks.

Link please