Off Topic Landfill

That is indeed true and something that can be taken for granted.

I don’t think @28firefighter meant any harm. It was a joke I thought about making myself. It’s funny how auto correct can turn nyclife into a plausible username like NY Cliff. Maybe we can call him Cliff from now on :rofl:

All the best to you and your family. Enjoy the new car! Hopefully you can get to take your son on a road trip like you mentioned somewhere

3 Likes

@JBsC6 I’ve never used a broker before, and I’ve had co-workers use local brokers to purchase a vehicle, and the broker actually delivered the car to their house. Can you tell me if this is how it goes, and answer couple of questions please?

1. So the first step, I guess, is to pick out the exact car that you want - trim, colors, options, etc.
  2. Pay @nyclife $100 to get the quote for the lease.
  3. Then if you like what you see, pay him the remaining $300.
  4. Go to the dealership that he arranged, sign some papers, and drive off

Did I miss any steps?

Where do you live, and how far did you have to drive to pick up your car?

Thanks for your time.

He didn’t go through me for the car, so most of those questions are invalid.

@nyclife Sorry, but if I did go through you, would those be the steps? I’m a horrible negotiator, and I depend on deals that get posted that can be easily reproduced for myself. I ended up getting myself a Tiguan S for $199/mo from @rubbergash.

I can’t seem to be able to talk my wife into an Atlas SEL Premium. Her 2016 MDX Tech lease is up in Oct, but we got a 3 month pull ahead from Acura. So we’re going to be looking at the 2018 MDX Tech later this month. I’ve never used a broker before, but from reader the forums, it sounds like a person like me can really use a broker to lease an MDX. I’m in Carlsbad, CA.

Thanks for your time.

Just message him with the car you’re interested in and ask when your broker fees are due. And once completed, come back here and leave a review about your experience working with him.

Why would you even post that in this thread? This thread is for reviews, not to ask questions or talk about totally unrelated things.

Yep, doing clean up and moving to Landfill.

Congrats! How long before you try to flip it? :grin:

Don’t think my wife would let me, she likes it too much.

Black book online says there may be equity, KBB says no way. Incentives are still 3k better to purchase, so that would push price down. A completely base unit may have a chance, especially one without the premium paint. [Obviously, if I could find a way to monetize it, I would :-)]

Lol looks like grizzly is right. I see you switching already lol. Congrats and awesome deal.

Hey - you check your messages?

Nice deal.
Question, those led headlights, what package are those? P01?

standalone option (20202020)

1 Like

Does anyone have a picture of what the standard headlights look like?

Not as nice, and halogen;

I hate it when MB and BMW do this. Shame. The car looks so much better. Its like why even offer the halogens in this age. Wonder when will they learn

2 Likes

I remember a while back a guy I knew bought an $80k MB with halogens… :joy:

1 Like

Cause they know people will spend more money to get the LEDs.

1 Like

I have a $3K 2015 150cc Honda scooter in my garage that has oem led headlights, tail lights, turn signals.

I just replaced a burned out halogen bulb on my wife’s $19K 2016 BMW motorcycle.

Thanks BMW

I’ve got LED lights standard on my snowblower