Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

$410 $0 drive off 24/10

7 Likes

Nice! Which trim and packages? What’s the MSRP?

MSRP $52,785
Sale $44,762
Incentives $3750

Base Sport - all safety packages, HK sounds, 20” wheels, moonroof, 8.8” NAV

Helped my friends get this car at the buzzer on 5/31 from Glendale. Stelvio Ti Sport $49.7K $359+tax $500 DAS for 24/12k with $1,500 trade equity.

2 Likes

That was in October. 0% chance of getting that price right now. Date matters a lot because everything can change

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Here is my Deal
from Forth Worth Alfa in Tx.

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio AWD
MSRP: $44560
$375/Month, $375 DAS
24 Months/12,000 miles

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Picked up a 2018 MB C300 loaner a couple weeks ago. My first luxury german car but coming from a 2016 Civic EXT a few things MB does has me shaking my head (no keyfob autolock/remote start, brake hold, no carplay with navi). Otherwise loving it and I think I got a pretty good deal. Payments are only $20 more than the Civic although that was sign and drive and 12k/yr.

MSRP: $48,705
Options: P01, navigation, designo red, LED, 18" wheels, Burmester, heated front seats
Odometer: 4,500
Term: 3 years
Miles: 10k/yr
Price: $34,980
DAS: $3,387 ($3,000 was MSD, capped the acq fee and car already had plates)
Monthly: $247 including 9% tax

24 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sharp color :+1:

@bjj

2 Likes

Download mercedes me on the App Store, you can remote start from the app. Also it should have brake hold, just press down really hard on the brake and HOLD will light up on your dash screen.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the thing… a $49k car should have remote start directly from the keyfob (i know no MB has this) and know to lock itself when the driver walks more than 10 ft away with the key. Also my leg gets tired from the hard pumping while in stop and go - a button to turn brake hold on/off and engage whenever the car comes to a complete stop is a much better implementation. Also hate the little cutout holes in the sunroof cover. Anyway I should stop complaining… OT anyway…

1 Like

Great color and great deal. It’s good to see the MB deals start flowing again.

Got this car back in February but now that it’s summer time I can actually enjoy it! Also, a big shout out to @Lulu29 for inspiring me to go after this car.

2017 BMW 330e, new
MSRP: $57,xxx
Adj Cap Cost: $41,xxx
Includes BMW 5k damage waiver
Sign and drive $211/month
24 months/12k

P.S. I think all 3 series shouldn’t have a front license plate. Completly destroys the lines :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Congrats ! Sick deal.
On another note, you missed a spot on the right :yum:

1 Like

This is not a deal…it’s a steal!!! How did you manage to get such a great pricing? Amazing deal. Congrats.

Lots of patience. I spent 2 months contacting dealers in over 10 states. Once I found one who was willing to play ball on the adj cap cost, it was really easy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe
MSRP $24,990
Cap Cost $20,889
Payment $257.10 tax included (7.75%)
35/12 HFS
Drive off nada, zip, zero

8 Likes