Off Topic Landfill

Can I have link? Thanks!

Can I have a link? Any deals on an x7?

Link please

Link pls thank you

Can I get the link please?

You ain’t spanking many vettes and lambos w a BMW X5 m…

something like 3.5 0-60 is respectable, throw on a dinan tune and you are probably cracking low 3s, that’s good enough to beat a 580-2, a non c7 z06, probably get edged out a few car lengths by c8 . Hellcats can’t hold traction so you probably beat them too(redeyes as well), same thing with the camaro zl1, it’s about even with a trackhawk when both are stock, but regardless this is a 5000 lb suv keeping up with some of the fastest cars in a straight line. Gotta give props when it’s due

It’s not gonna trap very well due to weight and aerdonyamics but these things are sneaky quick off the line. (so in a 1/4 mile it’s gonna get destroyed but on the streets without prepped surfaces and drag radials this car will be a very nice sleeper)

Props, yes. But it ain’t gonna beat a vette or lambo :joy:. And the next z6 vette will be a monster…

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3.amazonaws.com/spree/images/IHT44156-BLACK-POST/large/IHT44156-BLACK-POST.jpg?1522867259

eh, you are bound to see more murciealago and stingray vettes on the road than a c7 z06 and an aventador/610-4 so yeah I’d say it beats vettes and lambos, all of them? Definitely not, but some of them yes. I know the next z06 will be a monster, once I’m done with the widebody charger that’s gonna be my next car Haha.

Can I have the link please

Can I have the link please Dave

New link for Sep?
Request link via messages got no response.

Can i get link for sept

Hi, I am based out of NJ. looking for GLC and saw your post.
would you mind sending me lease quote ?

Would you mind messaging details around dealer and salesperson? Thanks!

Hi, do you mind sharing the dealer details?, Thanks

Hi. Where did you go for this deal? I can’t get anywhere close to it where I live in Florida.

Can you please pm me the spreadsheet details. Thank you!

Send me a spreadsheet plese