Off Topic Landfill

You don’t need a broker if LH calculator tells you otherwise. Just take it straight to any dealer and they will honor it.
To make it easy for you - any calculator means nothing, really.

3 Likes

The reason i wanted to hire broker it’s because I’ve never leased a car, and any dealer especially in Chicago they always try to add extra fees so i thought it will be easier with broker.
Ben made the story the way he likes it.
I never said i want the Panamera for $880-950.
I asked him what he can do about this deal.
His answer was what price you are looking at.
And simply i told him what i got on the calculator not that i want that exactly price.
He could easily say sorry don’t want to work with you. I wouldn’t get mad, what irritated me was that he totally ignored me on all txt and messages here.
Every one is potential customer. But now one complain and i got tons of messages and responds here. Very interesting

Everyone is not a potential customer. I have a criteria much like every other business.

You sent me a message about getting an Porsche 4S for 880 a month. That is verbatim your words.

From what I see, you sent me a PM 12 days ago. I have it very clearly outlined on my first post - please schedule an appointment with me. I do not have the ability to answer all of the PMs I receive on LH - hence why I have a calendar for customers to schedule with me here - Shopwithben.com.

I have a totally booked calendar between now and Friday, which is from people who took 2 seconds to read my top post.

I tell everyone to schedule an appointment with me.

I’m done w/ the issue.

2 Likes

He still uses the same excuse that i asked to get the car for $880 what a joke of a guy, take care dude.

No one asked you to make the deal for $880 !! Stop using that stupid excuse, you make no sense !
That was what i was getting on the calculator!!
And you said will be around $1050-1100 so i said what’s next step what do i need to do, meaning i was agreeing! So stop acting smartass.

Why don’t you give details so we can see what was so terrible?

3 Likes

Can you send me the spreadsheet? I am interested in Q5.

Link please, thanks

Hi Donny, can you send me the Aug spreadsheet?

mkim520@gmail.com

thanks

Can you please tell me the dealer and contact person?

Looking at a 2019 Rogue SL with an MSRP of 36865. Our existing Rogue comes off lease this month so we qualify for loyalty as well as VPP because of my 100% disability rating from the VA (agent orange). Credit score of 840 out of 850. The local dealer offered $357 a month on a 36 month, 12k lease with total out of pocket of $1500 (includes all taxes and fees). Residual is 51% and the sales price is $34521. Is this out of line? Could I do much better through you?

Are there better deals on the QX 30 or 50? I have a 2019 QX60 I’m quite happy with.

Good deal, congrats :+1:t2: Could you message the sales person contact please.

Hey Congrats for the great deal.

You wanna share the dealer info with me ?

Would it be possible for you to send me the dealership you went to? Live in Dallas and I’m looking for a BMW right now before my current lease it up.

1 Like

Can you PM dealer info please. I will not disclose.

can you PM dealership info. Thanks

Hi
Please send a link for both BMW and Lexus. Thanks!

Hi Cody,

Can you send me your spreadsheet for August?

Thanks

Please send me a link.

Thanks

I’m told on Demos there’s no service included did they mention that?