Off Topic Landfill

hi donny
can you send me your spreadsheet? thanks!

Can I have the spreadsheet? Thanks!

spreadsheet please

Spreadsheet please

Can you please PM me details?

How do I get the x4 DEMO?
IM in NJ PHONE NUMBER 6466424282

Hey, I am potentially interested in the 330i, please DM with you get a chance. Thank You.

Am trying to lease a similar one in the Bay area…anyway you can share details on the dealership?

May I know the dealer please?

HI Donny, may you please PM me the sheet?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Cody,

Can I get the updated link?

Appreciate it!

Would also appreciate your salesperson’s contact info. Based on some conversations the past couple weeks since I started looking, even local dealers in the sf bay area are somewhat motivated to move the remaining 2019’s, especially with the x3M now on the ground. Getting into the high 500’s/mo with a low 60k msrp car should definitely be doable with a motivated salesperson.

Link please!

Hate to write this but Definitely terrible customer service…

I write a scathing Yelp review for everyone I text. Keeps 'em hungry.

2 Likes

Poor form.

No broker will work w that guy moving forward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I told you what i got on the leasehacker calculator since the msrp and sale price was over $35k difference, and you never replied on 5 more txt messages just ignored them. I also send you pm here before the txt same IGNORE. And on that message it clearly says if i don’t get good deal on Panamera, MB s class or bmw 7 series is next option.
You could easily say i don’t want to work with you instead of ignoring me. And now you are telling here other excuses that i was looking for that low payment. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GETTING ON THE CALCULATOR.

Lmao can you please post the Panamera 4s LH calc you used to get to $880 :rofl:

3 Likes

$129k Msrp
$88k asking price ( was planing to drop another $5k)
I was getting 880-950
Than he said that’s impossible that car wold be around $1050-1100 .
That was not going to be bad deal.

So why didn’t you simply send this calculation to Ben, or post it on here? What do you even need Ben for if you already have the answers? Sounds like you already have a dealer quote with an asking price in writing.

I don’t understand why you are taking a calculation with variables that you put into it as the Holy Gospel. It sounds like Ben was doing you a huge favor by not wasting your time and being straight to the point with you! Would you rather he have wasted weeks of your time hunting for this mythical $880/mo Panamera?

2 Likes