Off Topic Landfill

PM Sent 20202020

PM you. Thanks!

Please send me as well

I have this identical car but the 440, identical payment too

Sweet Truck!!! Ally allows lease transfers correct? Same state? Iā€™d half consider getting one of these for 12 months and swapping out! Awesome deal!

:+1::grin: great deal!!

Theyā€™re all setup now. They should be thanking you and paying you for referrals. :rofl:

Do anyone have the Aug numbers on MF, residual for 36/10k on 5 series

Same as july

If my insurance was triple what I pay for lease, Iā€™d take that free financial advice.

1 Like

Well if he can afford to lease a car for his kid then im sure he thought about insuranceā€¦

Something my dad did when I was younger was to put me as a driver on the cheapest car in the household, since the lease will be in your name he doesnā€™t have to be insured on said car he just has to be covered under your name, just a way to save you a good chunk of change, also as a 16 year old most people donā€™t drive more than 7-8k miles a year so keeping him on the lowest mileage for insurance helps too.

insurance fraud penalties are much harsher these days. He should be insured for the actual car he is driving.

1 Like

Donā€™t understand the difference in semantics - ā€œinsuredā€ vs ā€œcoveredā€. Isnā€™t it the same thing?

Yeah, Iā€™m scared of that insurance, but I want my kid to be safe. Itā€™s an uphill battleā€¦ @xenhacker I have Wawanesa, so they score differently. Every insurance provider has a different matrix. If I get a honda, Wawanesa charges more since they perceived it as a car that is risky. lol I forgot, mazda3 moght be cheaper to lease since there are lesser mazda3 buyer and most of them are middle age peeps.

insured means the car you drive, cover means you are covered for everything in the household, i.e moms cars, dads car, brothers car, etc. etc.

thatā€™s not insurance fraud lmao, heā€™s leasing the car so he has to be primary driver anywayā€¦ absolutely stupid for you to think heā€™s committing insurance fraud.

Stupid or not, but it sounds like you are suggesting covering the driver for the wrong car or vice versa.

Sorry I assumed everyone had a decent idea of how insurance works, when you lease a vehicle you have to be primary on insurance, you add him to the vehicle but you make him primary on one of the lower insurance cost vehicles (i.e. lower risk, less value, etc.)

So either be dumb and you can pay a large amount of money on insurance, maybe I very poorly articulated my point, either way that saves hundreds of dollars a year and best of all you canā€™t cry insurance fraudā€¦ probably one of the dumbest things I have heard.

Well, not all of us know everything. I leased a few cars and was never asked who is primary or secondary on the insurance. Possibly only on the contract.