Off Topic Landfill

You know I did a new one two days ago for better than yours. It had a 10k higher sticker too.

Clearly, better than you based on your job!

@dukez Please close this thread since there is clearly selective censoring here.

Deals like this are how dealerships keep the lights on. P1 E-Classes were like $500 a month at the end of 2016, if property negotiated and structured. Use a broker next time. @nyclife does a hell of a job on Benzes.

Driver burned alive.

“The Fire department explains that ‘the violent impact of Lithium Ion Batteries could probably have caused a phenomenon called “thermal runaway”, i.e, a rapid and unstoppable increase in temperature.’”

Where is that liberal dyke that tried to refute my post about the danger of stored energy? Liberalism/Tesla worship is a disease that can only be cured with a lobotomy.

What are MSDs? are they refundable?
Sorry new here.

I think he signed before 5/1 tmu

i tried getting the same deal from the same dealer, the guy said no chance to me : (

you stole that deal ! congrats !

1 Like

Even with 3k negative equity, you came out of that deal smelling like roses! Enjoy the beautiful car!

1 Like

How did you manage that? Can you share some details?

ahhh the good ol’ days…miss the 2017 leases :rofl:

Thank you! I believe I took the last one at that dealership! I love the car and weather with top open in CA!

I can sell it to you :wink:

Yeah, that’s one of my favorite color combos too…

Check my post history. Involved GM card credit and lease loyalty.

Yep, loving it right now! Thanks uncle lol

1 Like

How are you liking it so far? I have mixed feelings but they are a good value if they hold up ok for 3 years. The other car is an Audi?

Looks like an A3 hatch.

I actually don’t care if it holds up for 3 years as I have a 2 year lease :wink: but honestly there should be no issue about about the car holding up. It’s under warranty. I really enjoyed my drive back from LA but I still have not had time to play around with the car much. My biggest complaint would be the back up camera sucks!

Oh yeah I noticed that too. I literally started laughing on the test drive. Like why would anyone design it that way??

Alright Howard. let us know what happens on Jerry Springer today.

1 Like