Off Topic Landfill

@nyclife You make it sound like money is the only thing someone on here will consider. If that’s the case, they should avoid paying your $400 broker fee altogether and just take all of the information from Leasehackr to negotiate their own leases. Oh wait, they do:

Unfortunately, I will cannot do any of these deal postings anymore with a whole bunch of quotes. As two of the 4 vehicles were purchased by the LH community, not through me. However, both of these individuals messaged me multiple times, and then ghosted. One of them did try to negotiate down my fee and then just said he would rather do it on his own.

On the other hand, if it’s the right car, in the right place, maybe they won’t sweat a few bucks.

Wow! 400 = 11 per month. Yours is about 200 per month over priced. Hmmmm, I guess you weren’t all that good in math.

You know I did a new one two days ago for better than yours. It had a 10k higher sticker too.

Clearly, better than you based on your job!

@dukez Please close this thread since there is clearly selective censoring here.

Deals like this are how dealerships keep the lights on. P1 E-Classes were like $500 a month at the end of 2016, if property negotiated and structured. Use a broker next time. @nyclife does a hell of a job on Benzes.

Driver burned alive.

“The Fire department explains that ‘the violent impact of Lithium Ion Batteries could probably have caused a phenomenon called “thermal runaway”, i.e, a rapid and unstoppable increase in temperature.’”

Where is that liberal dyke that tried to refute my post about the danger of stored energy? Liberalism/Tesla worship is a disease that can only be cured with a lobotomy.

What are MSDs? are they refundable?
Sorry new here.

I think he signed before 5/1 tmu

i tried getting the same deal from the same dealer, the guy said no chance to me : (

you stole that deal ! congrats !

1 Like

Even with 3k negative equity, you came out of that deal smelling like roses! Enjoy the beautiful car!

1 Like

How did you manage that? Can you share some details?

ahhh the good ol’ days…miss the 2017 leases :rofl:

Thank you! I believe I took the last one at that dealership! I love the car and weather with top open in CA!

I can sell it to you :wink:

Yeah, that’s one of my favorite color combos too…

Check my post history. Involved GM card credit and lease loyalty.

Yep, loving it right now! Thanks uncle lol

1 Like

How are you liking it so far? I have mixed feelings but they are a good value if they hold up ok for 3 years. The other car is an Audi?

Looks like an A3 hatch.

I actually don’t care if it holds up for 3 years as I have a 2 year lease :wink: but honestly there should be no issue about about the car holding up. It’s under warranty. I really enjoyed my drive back from LA but I still have not had time to play around with the car much. My biggest complaint would be the back up camera sucks!