Off Topic Landfill

Wow. Beautiful car. I’m looking for one of these right now but can’t come anywhere close to that number. Congrats!

What’s this E to E incentive? Did you get a mailer or dealer told you?

Actually 3! I didnt post the 3rd one yet as I didnt have a pic.

Yes, there has been a lot of activity with BMW leases lately, some really really good deals. In general, BMWs always seem to lease well when you look at payment versus MSRP.

1 Like

Me too, that interior, along with the price of course, is what made me snatch that car. In these parts, wagons are rare as proverbial hens teeth. We actually just turned that one in, so it will probably be CPOed on the lot shortly.

It’s brand new though and it’s all new interior design language. Much nicer. Also the M340i can hang with if not smoke the E90 M3. It’s a very impressive and beautiful new car and the technology is far more advanced then any M3 up to date yet. We’ll see when the 2020 M3 come’s out but until then this the next best thing and that 2020 M3 is not going to be cheap at all.

Who brought up an E90? That is a generation older than the current M3.

The M340 is faster than the non-CP M3 and a tad slower than the M3 CS that are outgoing, if the numbers on Bimmerpost were accurate.

1 Like

Heard all this before when the first 335i came out. Anyone here still believe an E92 335i is worth the same or more than a E46 M3?

1 Like

Apples oranges, just like your change in topic. :wink:

Oh ok, E90 wasn’t a change in topic but an E46 was? Gotcha

/s

You have me confused with someone else. I remained on topic (comparing the new M340 with the M3). You didn’t. :point_up:t4:

Im trying to figure out your logic as to how the M340i is faster than an M3 competition package. The M340i reportedly runs a 12.6 quarter mile at 112 MPH, while an M3 competition typically runs a 12.2 at 120 MPH. The only reason the ET is remotely close is the M340i was all wheel drive in the test. That 120 MPH compared to 112 MPH is car lengths on a 40 roll.

1 Like

I meant to say non-CP. Good catch! The CS is faster than the CP M3, for what it’s worth.

Any X5 or X7 deals in NJ?

Hi Donny

whats your best deal on a base Q7 for 24months / 12k per yr / 0 DAS ?

getting out of a Santa Fe lease this month

I think at this point as a real unicorn should be Honda Accord EXL with payment $250/month.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Is it a typo? 189 a month?

1 Like

wow what a deal…20% on a new car I’m assuming since you are eligible for CCA