Off Topic Landfill

Oh ok, E90 wasn’t a change in topic but an E46 was? Gotcha

/s

You have me confused with someone else. I remained on topic (comparing the new M340 with the M3). You didn’t. :point_up:t4:

Im trying to figure out your logic as to how the M340i is faster than an M3 competition package. The M340i reportedly runs a 12.6 quarter mile at 112 MPH, while an M3 competition typically runs a 12.2 at 120 MPH. The only reason the ET is remotely close is the M340i was all wheel drive in the test. That 120 MPH compared to 112 MPH is car lengths on a 40 roll.

1 Like

I meant to say non-CP. Good catch! The CS is faster than the CP M3, for what it’s worth.

Any X5 or X7 deals in NJ?

Hi Donny

whats your best deal on a base Q7 for 24months / 12k per yr / 0 DAS ?

getting out of a Santa Fe lease this month

I think at this point as a real unicorn should be Honda Accord EXL with payment $250/month.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Is it a typo? 189 a month?

1 Like

wow what a deal…20% on a new car I’m assuming since you are eligible for CCA

What were your rebates? Loyalty + OL + grad?

Nope, $188.74 I think.

Yeah, NEW, as mentioned in the post.

No Grad, only OL and loyalty. Apparently there was another $1000 on the VIN but I didn’t ask what exactly.

Nice deal, math doesn’t make sense to me though. 20% off before the lease credit too?

Could have been in loaner status but never used as such, hence the large discount.

20% isn’t what I’m not getting, the math with the incentives listed still doesn’t get me to the monthly payment.

Even if you take 20% off 59k, THEN apply the 4500 lease cash, 1k OL, 1k loyalty, it still doesn’t equal his monthly payment.

In my zip 5000 lease cash + $750 loyalty +$1000 OL + $1000 rebate

Even so, doesn’t add up, and won’t be able to tell without the actual contract. But great deal! Enjoy the car!

I think he did 24/10. It makes sense.