Off Topic Landfill

That’s right… hide my response in landfill especially when you’re dead wrong! Already, you’re abusing your newly trusted hackr position. Seems to me that you can’t be trusted… you just hate to be wrong, don’t you?

Your permanent place is in Landfill, sir.

2 Likes

If you decide to go toyota check out my deals on them out of philly. Can get a great price on 4runners.

Love a rav4 or 4runner but dealers wont even respond…

My 4runners are actually leasing better than rav4s! Here’s my pricing. Unfortunately the lower prices are for nj, pa and md. the orange column is for other states. So $348/mo for an sr5 plus tax/tags. My tacomas and tundras are even better if a truck is an options

What did you pay?

Ivan how can I get in touch with you? Looking for an S4 in SoCal.

Ivan, please PM me. I would like to initiate a lease for an Audi Q5 by this weekend, October 20th or early next week.

Thanks

Patrick

Please text me a stock number and how many miles you’ll be driving a year at 626-646-9882

1 Like

Hello Ivan-

I am new here, is there a way I can message privately about some lease numbers?

Thanks

Ivan looking for new Q8 lease. 3-4 year, 12k miles, $0/minimal down. How are the leases looking right now? Will be shopping around but plan to get this weekend

Ursus why would you landfill my post helping him with Toyota pricing? That’s ridiculous and petty.

Because you and the guy you were helping hijacked th OPs post. Pretty simple stuff.

You still have a lot to learn to become a top notch broker. And you never will.

Rather be a mediocre “broker” then a top notch douch.

I’m sure he meant “consultant.” And if you’re going to insult him, at least spell it correctly…it’s douche.

was a sick deal. i’m trying right now for a repeat, but they do not have the same MF/RV incentive like last year. This year is .00238 and 44%… last year it was leaps and bounds better haha.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I have a 2015 Macan Sport and its lease is ending in April. I am in market to lease another vehicle. I am looking at RR Sport, Maserati Levante, or Porsche Cayman but I am also open to other suggestions. I like to keep the monthly payment to below $850 and the out of pocket below $5,000. Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I am in Ohio and would love to see your sample deal as I am in the market for a Mercedes.