Off-Topic Landfill 6

Not sure why any broker here would use their personal phone (number) as their business phone. That just seems like a total clown move. I don’t even use my personal phone to message brokers here; I use my business number (on a separate phone) to message brokers, and used to do the same for dealers.

1 Like

Hmmm… That says more about you than about your Bolt.

1 Like

that I’m no match for the leggy blonde - that’s what I said? yeah

Nah, you blamed it on your Bolt

How is this even possible? Did the purchaser not look at the final paperwork and see that $2k of the $3k down/DAS disappeared? If so, then there are many at fault on that nonsense.

I think both @AutoCompanion and @AutoNinjas have plenty of asterisks, disclaimers and other language that state what is going on, as do other brokers. No different than the dealers advertising $399 leases and putting the $10k down and $5k DAS in the 2 point font at the bottom.

Most are too lazy to read the terms and think they are going to qualify for the trifecta NASA Astronaut/Former Canadian Citizen with DeLorean loyalty automatically. Then they get pissed at the broker when they don’t qualify for the best deal, have 550 credit and are $25k underwater on their 2014 Yukon Denali that they can’t float the NE on their next bad financial move on 4 wheels.

1 Like

Agreed. If I’m rubbed the wrong way it’s “have a nice day” and no further responses. I’ll spend time to defend a bad review and show my side however.

I understand both of their frustrations as I’ve been on both sides of these transactions. Some people do treat brokers like car salesmen and think we have to take abuse like they do. The customer isn’t always right :joy:

On the other hand I am a representative for my dealers so I try to be professional but at times it’s difficult when working in customer service/sales with certain attitudes people have towards this industry.

As brokers on this website I think we try to offer the no BS approach and try to be the opposite of what people experience at dealerships. So when someone berates us when we’re genuinely helping them get the best deal we can it’s very off putting. Considering we’re not paid upfront, we don’t work for you yet. Basically we’re both “interviewing” each other initially. So respect needs to be mutual.

You can’t fire someone that doesn’t work for you. You just found that out.

1 Like

confounding factors, friend. Don’t usually feel the need to compensate for much, but I’ll maintain - you didn’t see that Blonde.

@Jrouleau426 > So when someone berates us when we’re genuinely helping them get the best deal we can it’s very off putting

Is that what Aronchi was doing? Could’ve fooled me, that was kind of the point of contention between us, you know?

Anyway I’ve hit my new-user post cap… see you on the flipside!

e2 -
@Jrouleau426
friday 1:17 until sunday morning was plenty of time for him to respond to “Okay! for a midnight dual motor with pilot on 19s what’s the TDAS and monthly inclusive of all taxes and fees” and he just… didn’t. I actually can’t think of a more straightforward question to ask a broker given the information I provided him.

I don’t need that bullshit, and I genuinely pity anyone else who thinks they do, or worse - deserve it. Noise, man.

You didn’t give him a chance to help you…I read the messages. This passive agressive text was strike 2 after the 1am text. You just learned how the soup Nazi operates. He has more customers then cars…

IMG_8271

7 Likes

I saw the contracts personally which is why I can comment lol. Dude basically paid the broker and the broker delivered his car. Dude didn’t even look at the contract until I looked at it lol. To the broker’s credit, it was a great deal that he gave the client. Client was literally a leasing noob but we got him on the right path with one of the brokers on this site, @IAC_Scott.

@Jrouleau426 People just need to give out respect on both sides. I’ve never had an issue with you and unlike some people, I don’t hate brokers. They do have a place in the car world (at least until we all adopt the tesla sales model for all industries and we’re outta jobs lol)

1 Like

It’s been that way, my man. This site is hell now.

For real! One dealer I bought a car from last year actually sued me!

1 Like

No, Nissan stopped that at the end of April.

It’s pretty obvious what corner of Plantation that is! Haha.

Hint: look for CPOs that were ex-loaners/demos

What MSD? Did I miss something and GM started doing MSDs?

3 Likes

Let me use your CO address :wink:

/s @fbi

2 Likes

Hey, Can I get any info about Ariya Plat+?

Sure, I’ll send you a quote. Do you qualify for loyalty rebate?

( currently own/ lease a nissan or infiniti?)

What city do you live in?

John

I have maxima as lease but I want to early return which means waive rest of the payment if I can (4months left). Also Im in LA.

I can’t “waive” the payments, I can set them up in the new deal, and I’ll show you the breakdown. How much is the monthly payment. and if you want email me

ocnissanguy@gmail.com