Off-Topic Landfill 6

Continued from Off-Topic Landfill 5.

What was the exact price breakdown? Surely you can post a picture of it… But it seems you’ve had a religious issue so Im sure that far outweighs financing a car. God bless.

Have you reached out to him directly about a refund? I don’t see how a broker would take the fee if the deal falls through based on not being able to qualify on financing.

So the msrp of the toyota tundra trd pro was 72k he asked for 2k on top of that which i gave. He didnt give me even 1 hour to think and shop around for rates. He said “ send me the money now and ask questions later” he didnt give me time to look up rates, look up deals, look up value or anything. He even asked for zelle payment which by itself is a scam. Dont give him a zelle payment always do credit card because youd be able to dispute with your company. Please dont fall into this trap. Please be aware of this. He is not willing to refund that 2k after pressing me into giving it to him. Its just unfortunate. I even asked for half back. He said no. It really is sad that these people on here want the better for you but they dont because youd have better luck at the dealership than this. Lost 2000 because of this situation. Be AWARE. Dont get scammed

Iv been literally talking to him all day about it and he said NO.

He is not a scammer, Myself and bunch of my friends got vehicles thru him without issues. You should of done your research before planning or looking at cars. If the deal didn’t go thru because of your financial or religious situation He shouldn’t give you money back!! If the deal didn’t go thru because of him then it’s a different story!!

11 Likes

This smells of BS

6 Likes

I said ask questions later bc he wanted to know how far away the dealer was etc, but I got it so he was only paying $250 to have it delivered, which he obviously agreed to. Dealer was pretty close and I had a few other people interested.

I don’t tell people where it is bc it’s not hard to look up the only dealer with a white pro and try and go around me. Dealer was like 350 miles away. Relatively close compared to other people that have shipped my pros 2000 miles and the $250 delivery fee was great.

I couldn’t give him exact rates bc the vehicle was for early feb and I didn’t have rates for then and told him that. I also said it’s a bad lease and finance was better, he still never mentioned religion at this point.

4 Likes

I had to leave right away for some work related trip. He after pressuring me into first doing the deal then later sitting on it and not having any communication about anything afterwards was unfortunate. I had to text him to get information about anything. Btw, he also said, religion has nothing to do with me. Basically giving me the finger in my face and saying life happens and he cashed out 2000 from me. Please save your money and dont do business with this guy. He is a scammer and a thief. Literally has no reason not to refund my money but decided to keep it because of geed. You would be better off giving your money to an orphanage instead of giving it him for literally nothing.

Lol bro. He literally gave me 0 time to even think about it. He pressed me. Stop trynna defend someone who literally scams and steals from you all. How much did he pay you?

I even told him to give me half back. But poor fella needs it more than i do i guess. Scouring the earth for pennies and preying on the ignorant. Just in the future everyone, please use another broker who actually cares about his clients and not this guy who just robs people. Plenty of brokers who offers refunds and money back but he’s not one of them. Save the time and money. Dont deal with him BEWARE!!

I knew you would bring up religion again to try and steamroll me…it has nothing to do with me. You knew your religion going into the deal! I didn’t, even if I did how does that have any bearing on this?

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs time to move this to review thread.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

I moved this discussion from the sale posting to the review posting, as this is the correct place for it.

With that said,

If the financing issue wasn’t a result of dealer/broker error, which it doesn’t appear to be, it seems like you agreed to let the broker keep the payment on canceling at the beginning. The terms are clearly laid out:

7 Likes

Myself and a few friends got vehicles with @Jrouleau426. He’s definitely not a scam and always helped out if an issue came up with the dealer. On a hard to get vehicle he presses for a deposit so it’s locked in for you, and yes I have lost a car from him by waiting a few minutes extra to lock it in which he warned me about.

5 Likes

He knew all that and I even reiterated that I wouldn’t refund on a pro bc they’re just too in demand. I offered to let him use the fee in the future, no one does that either. I do care about my clients and want them to get a car at a great deal, which this was. All brokers have the same policy on cancellations bc you can’t tie up a car for weeks then cancel on us. If we did that to our dealer, they wouldn’t work with us anymore.

3 Likes

Just post the screen shots of him scamming you.
Just like he posted. You’re looking for support after all

You trynna scam on these too? 1k fee. Outrageous lol. Go float yourself. Literally a scam artist

Dont do business guys! Please save your money. This scum of the earth is robbing people left and right