Off-Topic Landfill 6

But you backed out.

1 Like

Due to rates

But you backed out. He did his work

3 Likes

Due to your choice to not move forward because you didn’t like the rates.

4 Likes

Btw his policy says he refunds due to rates. But he didnt. There far better brokers out there @Clutch @IAC these are a few better brokers than him

Please provide a link to this

1 Like

I understand but he isn’t a bank or sets the rates.

He offered to remedy by using the fee to purchase another vehicle. But to publically bash him & calling names is not going to work.

2 Likes

What rate did you even get?

What were the rates being offered for Tier1 credit? What rate were you offered?

Ill buy a car from him like a rav4 and have him refund the other 1500. I can do that. Just to get my money back from his greeddy self

Did he disclose the dealer and actual vehicle to you?

1 Like

9-10% ranges

I have worked with Clutch, they have same policy. You get the rates at the time of purchase unless there is a rate lock.

This is on you.

2 Likes

What rate are you expecting?

First it was 8% now it’s 9-10? You’re going in circles man. Regardless what it was I told you there’s not rate guarantee for a future month.

You also said you can buy cash but don’t want to. So seems like you had some options. And that your net worth is more then my entire family. So there’s that???

2 Likes

Would you buy a house not knowing what the interest rate on the mortgage is? He did his job. If you are unhappy with the rate that the dealer gives you, you can refinance your loan. He is entitled to the $2k that you paid him and that is all there is to it.

3 Likes

Fine me a rav4. Refund me the other 1500. Ill do the deal

So now you’re willing to spend 40k to get 1500 back? Lol

5 Likes

I can. It was never about the money. Hes just a pessimistic peice of crap tbh.

Then why tf you want a rav 4 from him now? What rate you think you’re gonna get on a rav 4?

Look at the credit thread, pick a CU and use them for the financing.