Off-Topic Landfill 6

Ive got a starbucks gift card loaded to the max ready to go to the first member who can get me a 911 for 1500/month or less. :handshake:

3 Likes

This is sold now ā€” would normally just edit the original post but this thread doesnā€™t allow it for some reason.

the base trim and T trims have very good residual

If you accept the gift cards, Iā€™ll pay you 50% for them. I spent to much money there as it is.

2 Likes

At least you got the tags for one carā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

I_ambatman how many cars you gonna be asking about man? You are such a tire kicker. Stop asking about a different car every few days

2 Likes

Batmansā€™ fight

8 Likes

I didnt know I needed your permission to ask questions of brokers. I was keeping my options open but so sorry for offending your eyes with my questions

Oh wowā€¦Thanks for the info

Man options for what?? If u need a car u get a car. Until then stop asking about all these cars and having your curiosity going. You just window shopping and tire kicking son

U think I forgot the bad things u said about me? I been watching u tire kick and window shop for far too long. U fraud

LOL did you forget to sign in your other account and you replied to yourself lmao

Lols no. I meant what I said to this fraud im batman

I can sense his phoniness and fraud. This guy is a window shopper and tire kicker.

I feel covid spreading in this thread.

Yo this is funny - Batmanā€™s fighting lollll

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

itā€™s all of the migrants, man. they just want RSā€™sā€¦

3 Likes

How much were your taxes though lol