Off Topic Landfill 5

Wow that color!

You made your point with your review, quit whining and move on.

2 Likes

Your reply sounds like a lot of effort to convince people otherwise. This just doesnā€™t smell right to me. Iā€™m in the line of business where I deal with the public, and even when I was dealing with the most difficult of customers, I never went back at them like you did here sir.

Reviews only in Review threads.

1 Like

can u pm me lease details on the yukon?

@ilike2breakthngs bro did someone just tried to sell a used tesla for way over msrp in your Discord channel!! :joy: i just canā€™t handle this :joy:

LOL YUP ā€¦. I mean we are all there in the discord for a reason right? But hey, a person can try right?! :joy:

1 Like

My phone almost fell from my hand when i saw this :joy:

Isnā€™t it your discord? Give him the :hiking_boot:

whats the deal on the yukons? send u a pm

All this is because you couldnā€™t get a VIN within a day for a car that delivers in 1 month?

1 Like

What about this one, not a bad review? Hereā€™s another, you are rude as hell and obnoxious

Who are you? Did you ever contract a vehicle with me? If so please prove that or donā€™t post here, this is for reviews. Your post history shows otherwise

2 Likes

Hi,
Any deal on 2022 X5 45E? in NJ area?
Let me know thanks

Very difficult allocation to obtain unless you are open to waiting for one.

It is very difficult feat for a broker to have near perfect reviews especially being in the business as long as @Jrouleau426 has. I have been brokering for about 2 years and began my own broker firm nearly 3 months ago - it is not easy! When you look at the overall number of positive reviews a broker has you can be certain that you are in good hands.

1 Like

I had a great experience with Jim when I got my truck in 2019 and in getting some free advice from him about flipping/selling the truck last year. Because of volume (and maybe his personal preference which he is entitled to), he communicates mostly via text. With that, he is thorough and responsive. Texting/email is not only convenient, but leaves less room for misunderstanding, as the conversation is documented and can be re-read for clarity as needed. A couple of negative experiences out of hundreds is still very impressive and if it were Google Jim would still have a 5.0 rating.

1 Like

This is lament the dealer didnā€™t make more on these. Looks sharp! Enjoy

1 Like

Can you PM dealer info? Thanks

1 Like

Midhudkivoac

1m

I sold my BMW 540i to Paul. He gave me the best offer and process couldnā€™t be easier. It took only 3 days from offer to get vehicle picked up and paid. Definitely my fastest and most professional experience. 10/10 would recommend!