šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Love the new X3M! It was our absolute pleasure.

Iā€™ve worked with LeaseCompanion on a number of vehicles including a BMW and Lexus.
Each time to team has come with the best deal and the process was painless in comparison to going to a dealer.

I will never buy a car again without going through LeaseCompanion

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

The EASIEST and FASTEST way to lease a car, with a discount! The Leasecompanion team was amazing to work with. Seriously, first group I emailed never got back to me and these guys responded to my emails within minutes. Accurate pricing, wonderful dealer relationships, I will use them again and again!

Absolutely LOVE my new 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon!

1 Like

Thank you! Enjoy your are Jeep in good health!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Congrats and thank you for the kind remarks.

Looks like 5 others group order deals had delivery scheduled on the same day you picked up!

Sina, thank you for yet another awesome experience. Fast delivery, together with NO ADMs and buy rate in this market = one hell of a deal!!!

4 Likes

Ordered a 4XE through LC and his group buy. Such an incredible experience! I hope to use LC and his team for many years to come. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Congrats! Thanks for the kind comments!

1 Like

Sina, thanks for helping me lease my M340i xDrive during challenging markets. It was a pleasure doing business with you, fast, efficient and easy. Looking forward to my next lease. @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Iā€™ve gotten a great vibe from Sina & @AutoCompanion since I joined this forum. Iā€™m receiving my 2nd car from them next week. The first one was flawless. Second one I had an honest mistake by the dealer (also great to work with) and I posted to get some advice from the membersā€¦ Sina was already on the phone with the dealer to fix it before I even got a response. Canā€™t recommend LC enough.

1 Like

Our absolute pleasure! Glad everything went well! Enjoy that ///M car!

Thank you sir for being a repeat customer! Enjoy your new Jeep!

1 Like

Canā€™t say enough good things about Jamie. I probably sent 50 emails asking tons of questions before and during my order and they never had one issue responding. Even some times super late at night, outstanding!

100 percent will do buisness with them again in the future!!! Could not have been more smooth.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done two leases with LC and have been incredibly happy with both. I plan to sign a 3rd one in a few months. Iā€™ve recommended them to my friends and family.

LC got me significant savings on both of my 4XE deals, much better than what I could find on my own. Itā€™s very reassuring knowing that LC vetted the deals and worked with reputable dealers. There were no surprise add-ons, inflated MFs or other dealer games at signing. I was in and out of the dealer in about an hour. During my first signing, I panicked because the monthly payments didnā€™t match what I was quoted. I called Sina and we learned that the MF went down that morning. Everything else on the contract checked out.

On my second lease, the dealer messed up my order. Sina intervened to help resolve the issue and made me whole. Without LCā€™s reputation and leverage, it would have been difficult for me to resolve the issue on my own.

I know some people try to save on the brokerā€™s fee and go directly to the dealer. I view LCā€™s services as an insurance policy against bad deals and shady dealers. Also, the monetary and time savings that LC provide more than offset their fee.

Overall, I highly recommend LC and plan to use them on my future car purchases and leases.

2 Likes

Amazing color combo! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

1 Like

It was out absolute pleasure! We always strive to take care of our clients.

Had a great experience working with LC on my ā€˜22 4xe lease. I will definitely be a returning customer in the future, thanks again!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the review and pics! Great looking Jeepā€¦ Love the interior!