Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

I’ll start my first negative review this way…

I appreciate my customers greatly, and love leasehackr as a price guide and a way of gaining new clients. But respect goes both ways and will not be denigrated by anyone.

I got David the window sticker to every tundra crewmax I have coming, patiently worked with him for hours and got the truck he wanted (I have no problem doing this for anyone,no charge, it’s part of the process.) I explained to him it’s not due in until late February. He paid my fee and I told him the dealer would touch base shortly and once the trucks in everything will be finalized at the exact price I quoted. I sent him a window sticker with a vin on it.

Today I get a text that he yelled at a kid at the dealership, called myself and the dealer/sales guy liars bc the vin number I gave him is a production vin and not the final vin. That’s not important at all, the truck would be the exact build he wanted, I honestly told him I didn’t know that the vin would change and assured him nothing else would.

He says communication is a challenge based on locking in a vehicle yesterday afternoon and me making him wait 10 minutes to call him back?

This guy called me 5 times while at lunch today, I texted that I would call back in 15 minutes. He rudely texted me again after that with his demands. I called him in 10 minutes, explained the situation about the vin and contract, he said he doesn’t trust me or the deal we agreed to. That’s when I reminded him of my 100% review rating here…I then offered a refund since it was clear he wasn’t trying to listen about the vin. After offering the refund he continued to talk down to me and tell me how things should work, at which point I did say, I don’t need your money. I will admit to that, at some point it’s just not worth dealing with someone or continue to be pleasant with them when you’re getting nowhere. I prefer to spend my precious time with my customers that do blindly trust me, he got that right. If at the end of the process I don’t deserve that trust, it will wind up in my reviews, I’ve yet to have a poor review from such a customer.

If you’re paying a broker and you know the car isn’t coming for over a month and have no patience to trust the process, I can’t help you. Had this been an in stock truck, it would be a completely different scenario. Brokers on leasehackr are reviewed for a reason based reputation and execution of the deal and ease of the process. If you want your hand held, want to make demands and like the back and forth game, then you go overpay at some local dealership.

I’m always willing to speak on the phone. But the deal will be set up through text due to high volume of requests and so I have record of all interactions for this exact reason. Not to mention the customers that “remember” different terms then we locked in. His review is slanderous and full of half truths and his own perception of how things should be done in this business. There was no pleasing him and I had that inclination from the beginning but as always patiently guided him through all my options and the terms of the deal.

I have 1000+ customers that had no issues, refer me constantly and the review system here shows that. This should put trust issues to the side. I’m not going to be berated, have my reputation questioned or be called a liar by anyone. I bend over backwards to go above and beyond for my clients and this guy just wasn’t going to be happy with any situation I offered.

8 Likes

For some reason I am not surprised by Jim’s response. It appears Jim would like you to believe that I was unreasonable or being impatient. Jim thinks when a customer asks a question that calls out his misinformation or mistake he is being berated. Instead of listening, understanding and explaining, he become hostile and talks over you. In my mind, a grand display of lack of emotional intelligence.

I had no issues with a future delivery or the timing of it which was the third week of February, I was concerned I was told one thing, but then being told another. It did not feel right, especially in light of the fact I had given a deposit and had no paperwork, despite the expectation from both Jim and the dealer that I would receive

a purchase order that day.

There is a old adage that where there is “shame” there is “blame”. The lack of having a real vin# was a concern, and if the explanation I was provided was truthful, that i was a temp vin, then that could have been well explained in beginning. Why tell me for 3 days your going to give me paperwork and then give me a reason why you cant?? My issue here is how Jim spoke to me and how he handled the issue, and yes the lack of trust because of the mis steps in the communication.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

He conveniently left out that I said i would call back in 15 minutes to make me look bad…

He called me 4 times in 3 minutes as well this morning along with a message. I got back to him immediately.

The sales guy explained the vin issue to him, I explained it as well. I never said he would have a lease contract immediately. The sales guy tried to get it at which point finance said it can’t happen until there’s a vin. Again, explained to him by myself and the dealer.

He called everyone liars and said he doesn’t trust the deal. At that point it’s best to cut ties with someone that’s being irrational/impatient and refund them which was done promptly.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I dont need to make you look bad, you do a good job at that yourself, It looks like you make it a sport at battling with people on your feed, your 100 % positive review doesnt add up. All anyone has to do is scroll up. Yes, I called you 4 times, I thought I was being scammed and since I never spoke to you except through text, I wanted to make sure that this was legit. You were too defensive for my taste, and lacked the ability to offer a explanation in a professional way. Again, my review stays the same, Beware, Read the scroll of his conversations where he goes off on people, and decide for yourself if you want to work with Jimbo.

1 Like

Ive done 3 trucks at different times with Jim all the deals went down without a hitch. He gets you the best price you will get period respect his system or don’t use him pretty simple. Bottomline i’ve refered him and everyone has been happy with the outcome.

2 Likes

Paid Jim his deposit on 12/31. Got my truck shipped to me on 1/18/22. Got the truck as described. I would order again from Jim. His methods definitely unorthodox but I get it. It’s hard to trust someone on the other end of a text message but I went for it based on the countless reviews. Overall happy with the process and happy with my truck!

I think people have to understand that Jim’s the broker and whatever hiccups the dealership has , it’s on the dealership. As long as the pricing/terms matches up, you can’t fault Jim on anything.

1 Like

I done deals with Jim as well and have had no issues. He very to the point, no bs.

1 Like

To be clear I have absolutely no problem speaking on the phone to people. I just get about 50 messages a day, and I try to just get things moving through text with a quote first. If anyone asks me to call them I will, usually immediately.

Initially I need a text so I can see if I can even help in the first place. Once that’s all established I’ll proceed however you feel most comfortable. I will always put the pricing and terms in text so when the deal is done there’s no discrepancies

5 Likes

Picked up my Highlander yesterday. Contacted Jim with the requirements. Within minutes he responded with pricing details and options available. Since I had shopped around with local dealers already I knew that the price Jim offered was reasonably good (given current state of the market). After confirming to him, he provided with Venmo details and that was that. Next day got a call from the dealer explaining me the deal in details. Also provided estimates about when the car will be available, in a week dealer confirmed that car is ready for pick up. Asked for the docs which I provided. On the pick up day, the dealer’s tech guy explained all the features of the car, then spent only 10 minutes with the finance guy signing papers. No extra charges than what was originally committed, no gimmicks. The leasing bank even covered gap insurance out of the box. I was out of the dealers office in 40-45 minutes.

Jim has been in touch all along. So happy doing business with Jim and would recommend him without a doubt.

4 Likes

As I’ve said, my brother is buying a 1794 for cash for our corporation and it is due in the end of February.

After I pointed my brother to Jim, they handled everything by text.

I bought my wife a new XC90 Inscription and myself a Rmax 2 1000 Limited in the last few weeks via text. It makes life is so simple. Everything is documented and done at both party’s convenience.

Thanks for your service to the LH community, Jim.

1 Like

Appreciate all my clients that trust the process! When you lock in my pricing you’re trusting my reputation and there’s been 0 customers that ever had an issue with that process. We’re in a crazy market and I pride myself in pricing never changing for the worst. Even if you lock a vehicle in a month ahead of delivery I always guarantee pricing will not change regardless of bank terms changing each month.

Should terms worsen we will “eat” the difference. Should they improve we will adjust the deal to reflect my current deals!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I ended up buying a car locally instead of leasing through Jim. That being said, Jim was incredibly responsive. No pressure AT all. I asked a ton of questions about pricing between different SUVs (Highlander & 4Runner) as well as trim levels and even gas vs Hybrid. He gave me a true 1st payment Due At Signing quote. His lease quote for each vehicle was cheaper than some dealers in CT for a HIGHER MSRP car. Thank-you Jim for your time and patience.

1 Like

My brother picked up a new corporate commuter (160 mi per day) on a cash deal from Jim last Wednesday, and everything went smoothly.

I highly recommend Jim and look forward to doing more business with him.

So far, the truck has been tinted, added a bed cover, adjusted the rear air suspension to get rid of the OEM Carolina Squat, and an AL Priority laser jammer install will begin Thursday.

4 Likes

Picked up my 3rd Tundra from Jim in 2 years on Saturday. Just returned 1 of the 2 2020’s sports and capitalized on some equity for the 2022. Always a pleasure working with Jim and his dealer network. I was in an out in 15 minutes and headed right back on the road to CT.

3 Likes