Off Topic Landfill 5

You won me over. Yours also has $2k loyalty.

1 Like

Let’s not mess with Ben’s thread lol

Hi! Do you have any 2022 Volvo XC90 Momentum 6 seaters available?

My tundras were 5.7L, get it right…

And at least the components to make it weren’t mined by child labor. Not going to have a political debate here. Feel free to post on any number of other threads discussing that topic.

Mods please offramp anything further.

5 Likes

I have a great lease here I am looking to move, will be listing on SAL soon…2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD Deep Blue Mica/Black Interior 32 Months Remaining only 800 miles - #11 by Vzwdj

Fox News ruining it for everyone.

2 Likes

that news channel is anything but mainstream. this segment was followed by a 20 minute diatribe about how Brandon stole the election.

4 Likes

The channel is the most watched news channel in America, it is by definition more mainstream than CNN or MSNBC. Sorry to spoil your Fox News hating fun, but it was followed by a weather update from the Tri-State snow storm. No one on Fox is talking about the election and they haven’t been for quite some time.

The benefit to Fox is that when you’re watching the News programs, you actually get News, from both sides of the isle. That’s the difference. People who watch Fox know what programs are OPINION and which are NEWS, they make it incredibly clear.

You will be hard pressed to find more fair and balanced news than Neil Cavuto @ 4pm or Bret Baier @ 6pm. Their panels always are balanced with voices from both parties, where as MSNBC is just a brady bunch panel of 9 dems all screaming the same thing.

You can shit on their opinion hosts all you want, I don’t care, but their hard news programs are excellent and more balanced than any other network I’ve watched.

2 Likes

I get what you are saying, but I would argue them having people like Tucker Carlson makes it very difficult to watch anything they have at all except the local news stations such as Fox5 and whatever the local affiliate is wherever you are located

1 Like

Your point is moot, given that MSNBC and CNN split viewership.

The “news” on foxnews stopped being reported upon the departures of Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace. The channel is, first and foremost, reliant on the opinion shows.

2 Likes

I don’t know what about them having an opinion host at 8pm makes it hard for you to watch their hard news anchor at 6pm.

I watch their news programs because they are more balanced that anything I could get elsewhere.

2 Likes

Even if you add up CNN & MSNBC’s split viewership, it still doesn’t beat Fox in many timeslots and segments.

Bret Baier is news, Bill Hemmer is news (he hates giving his opinion on anything), Cavuto is news. Sandra Smith & John Roberts are news. More importantly to me, when they bring on panels, it always has representation from each parties POV. Just this morning talking about job numbers, they have a republican economic expert along side one of Obama’s formed econ advisors. Balanced.

2 Likes

What’s more sad than anything else is that I can’t just post a fucking screencap of Fox News without someone here whining about things that they don’t actually do, but if you or anyone else were to post a CNN or MSNBC screenshot, no one who watches Fox would give a shit or say anything.

2 Likes

Please PM me the info, the dealers here are like sheep… TY

1 Like

@IAC - I understand you love Fox and probably ssmith96, but WTF? You re-login just to like his every posts twice? lol

1 Like

Not impressed, any car can do donuts in a dusting of snow.

1 Like

@LshkrsNoitall no one asked you to be, DS.

4 Likes

What’s “DS” stand for?

Dips**t.

10 charrrrrr

:+1: I do enjoy a cheeky insult

1 Like