Off Topic Landfill 5

I think you should sign that 3 series M Sport, its a great deal. The dealer is doing you a real solid on that one. In fact, I wish I could get a deal that good. Everyone in the radiology office is going to be so impressed. I can see it now, they’re going to say “whose the idiot that parked a 3 series in the physician lot? None of our radiologists would be caught drive something that low spec”. Fits right in for your job.

3 Likes

Mods are haters

They leave your responses trash talking but delete mine

Thats becuz im the greatest and you cant top me

All u can do is cheat me to defeat me

Worship me

Geek boys

Removed SPAM

Wasn’t she in cohoots with one of the sales managers and banging him and something went awry? That’s how she was running her deals. She was getting dick, while he was moving metal.

She seemed like a nice gal. Shame what she did to her customers

Do you have any Defenders with a $70k MSRP or less in stock or deliverable within a month?

Not at the moment. We have orders at MSRP only.

What would the lease come out on one at like $70k MSRP and how long is the wait if I were to order sometime this week?

i have a 22 TRX, level 1, blue over solid black interior. 1500 miles for sale.

90k. Shoot me text if interested.

954 235 3177 located in south fla

Thats the spirit but this isnt the place for that market, its like selling retail price to a wholesaler LOL

4 Likes

Don’t worry in a couple of months it’ll be wholesale

I just requested the paperwork to extend my US Bank Tundra lease by six months (it would otherwise mature in February, 2022). Going to milk that pre- supply chain crunch lease payment for as long as possible!

I’m looking to transfer my LR AWD Model 3 lease if you are interested PM me!

Hi. Thank you for reaching out. What would be the lease terms? Thanks

It appears you are on the west coast and I am on the east coast and so this deal may not be possible. Thanks again

Hello! my name is Chad Rivas from Miracle CDJR located in Gallatin, TN. I’m a Sales Professional here and we are offering exclusive pricing on all Jeep Builds! If any of you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM or Email me. If anyone knows where information like this may be best used on the forum please let me know! Below is what we are offering to the community, Thank you.

4% Below Invoice on Ordered New 2022 Jeeps at Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Gallatin, TN)

Hi all. Add Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Gallatin TN to the list of those offering below invoice pricing! Happy to answer all of your questions.

We are offering 4% below manufacturer invoice on newly-placed orders on New 2022 Jeep’s, any trim excl. 392 Wrangler, (We will be selling 392 Wranglers AT MSRP, NO DEALER MARKUP FOR “Limited Availability” or anything of that nature). The only additional cost to incur would be the Dealer Fee ($599) plus, State Applicable Tax and Registration. This is only for factory pre-ordered vehicles and does not apply to in-stock vehicles that we have at the dealership. This opportunity is for retail sales only and is not available for leasing. The best way to get started would be to go to Jeep’s Build and Price Website and build out your vehicle as you wish. When finished, download the PDF of the configuration (or save the configuration and copy the link) and email it to our General Sales Manager, Mark Ledford at mledford.miracleauto@gmail.com OR directly to Our Jeep Expert and Sales Professional, Chad Rivas at Chadrivas00@gmail.com saying that you would like the 4% below invoice pricing, where you saw this post, and that you would like to order the attached configuration. We will build out the vehicle on our end and will let you know what the final price will be! Thanks for Reading!

one thread bump per day, peasant.

Can’t bump yours with the same offer? :grin:

1 Like

when i do, i’m going to start offering everyone 7500 in lease cash on xc60 t8s, except for you.

Why would I ever buy a Volvo from you when we have Ben lol

1 Like

Because my region gets 7500 in lease cash and his gets 0?